Chapter 26

Molly's POV

"Bye Mark. Bye Geo. I love you guys." I said as I got into the Uber. 

"Love you Molly." Geo said shutting the door.

I can't believe I'm leaving them but at least I have Weston with me until his plane leave. When we got to the airport Weston was the first to leave then Alex. I'm going to miss Alex we had the best weekend ever with Cat, Ash and Bre. I just can't believe its over already.

"Come on Molly our plane is boarding." Ryan said interrupting my train of thought.

"I'm coming bubba." I said grabbing my suitcase. 

*Skip Plane Ride*

We just landed and I can't wait to see Blake. Him and Austin are suppose to pick us up but knowing them they probably fell asleep and forgot about us. 

"How much do you want to bet they forgot about us?" I asked as we got off of the plane.

"I swear if they forgot about us I'm going to kill Austin and Blake." Ashley said laughing.

"If you kill them then I won't have anyone to hangout with." Ryan said trying not to laugh.

"You'll still have Duf..." I started to say before I heard Blake yell my name.

"Mollsss!!!" Blake said running to me.

"Blake!!" I said pushing people out of my way so I could get to him.

Before I knew it I was in his arms. Its going to suck when he has to leave for Europe and I'm stuck here doing nothing. But we'll get through it right?

"Are you ready to go somewhere special?"Blake asked as we walked out of the airport.

"Blake is midnight where are we going?" I asked as Austin put out bags in the car.

"Lets just say you are going to love it." Ashley says shutting her car door.

"Wait you know where we are going?" I asked as I got in the car.

"Yup now get in so we can go." She said rushing me.

30 mins later we pull up to an abandoned barn in the middle of nowhere. We walk over to the barn and Ashley and Austin when they open the doors all I see is fairy lights everywhere and Beth, Duffy, Chris, his girlfriend Whitney, Ty (One of Blake's friends),his girlfriend Melody and Rachel (Ryan's girlfriend) . I run up Beth and Duffy to them and hugging them. 

"What are y'all doing here but yet whats going on?" I asked looking at Blake.

"Well since I won't be here for your birthday and since you didn't have to Homecoming. I thought it would be a good idea to throw you a birthday/ Homecoming party in to one. So welcome to your birthcoming." Blake said smiling at me.

"My birthcoming?" I said laughing.

"I should have thought of a better name." Blake said laughing.

"Yeah you should have but I love it thank you." I said walking over to him and kissing him.

"Anything for the girl that I love." He said kissing me back.

"Molly I'm loving your outfit right now." Chris said laughing at my sweatpants, Westons merch t-shirt and my sandals.

"Shut up Chris. You didn't just get off of a 2 hours plane ride." I said looking back at him.

"Yeah Chris shut up." Ty said jumping in.

"You too Ty shut up." I said looking at him then laughing.

Blakes POV

I so happy that Molly likes her birthcoming. I just wish she could come to Europe with me instead of staying here. I'm really going to miss her. I wish should would have chose Macgon over Impact. 

"Babe come here." I said calling Molly over to me since Ty and Chris pissed her off so she stared to chase them.

"Yes Blake." She said walking over to me.

"Lets dance." I said spinning her around in circles. 

I'm so glad that she's mine and only mine.

Mollys POV

He's mine and only mine.