Chapter 13

Mollys POV

I can't wait for the meet and greet tomorrow. Austin is taking us because my mom and Blakes mom both have to work. I checked my phone and saw that I had a text from the manager of the Impact tour, Mrs. Samantha.

 Impact 🌟 : Hey Molly I just wanted to tell you who is all on tour with you. You have Jack Avery, Hunter and Brandon Rowland, Simon Britton, Blake Gray, Weston Koury, Corbyn Besson and we have some special guest which they are Tyler Jones and Jade Davie. We will be adding more special guest later into the tour such as Mark Thomas, Blake Duffy,  Ayeedamian and so many more. If you have any problems/consurens about the people on the tour or the tour in general please text me. But besides that we can't wait to see you in Dallas tomorrow.

After I read the message I finished packing took my suitcase downstairs and put it by the door. I was hungry so I had my mom take me to pick up some Taco Bell. When I got there I saw Blake in the parking lot with Chris and some girl that was all over Blake. I didn't want to start any drama so I just went inside and ordered, got my food then left. On the way home Blake texted me but I didn't bother to respond. When we got home my mom and I decided to have a Glee marathon. My mom passed out after the 3rd season, so I went upstairs, took a shower and broadcast.

"Hey guys how are y'all? What should we do today?" I said smiling at the camera. I stared reading through the comments when I got the message that Blake was live. I really didn't care that much so I just ignored it and continued reading the comments. 

"Okay so I guess we are going to do some challenges, so comment some challenges." 

After eating a spoonful of flower and mayo. I saw that people were commented that Blake kissed some girl named Alyssa. I didn't know what to do at this point so I ended my broadcast and went to bed. 

*Morning*

I woke up this morning felling really excited for the meet and greet today but I also felt upset about what Blake did last night. But I wasn't going to let that ruin my day. So I got dressed, curled my hair and did my makeup. When I was done I went downstairs to get something to eat I wasn't really hat hungry so I just got an apple. I was walking out the door when Austin and Blake were puling into the drive way. I put my suitcase in the back of Austin car and got in. 

"Hey Sis." Austin said smiling at me. Austin was like my big brother ever since he found out Blake and I were dating.

"Hey Austin." I said giving him a little smile. At that moment I got a text from Blake.

Blake❤️ : Are you okay Baby girl?

Me: Yeah I'm fine just a little tired that's all.

  Blake❤️: No you're not. I know when you're lying. So please tell me whats wrong."

Me:Nothing is wrong Blake I'm just tired.

Blake❤️ :Okay whatever you say.

*Skip rest of the car ride*

When we got to the hotel we checked in and meet up with everyone.

"Molly!!!!" I heard someone behind say. I turned around to see Ashton and Brandon running up to and hugging me

"Hey guys whats up?" I said 

"Nothing much we didn't want to be around Hunter and Alex anymore." Brandon said

"Alex is here?!"  

"Yeah shes in our room with Hunter, Jade and Simon." Ashton said rolling his eyes

I walk to the room and see Hunter and Alex sitting on the couch broadcasting with Simon, Jade and Weston. I walk over to them and hug Hunter, Alex, and Weston. Ever since Weston and I found out we were going on tour together we couldn't wait to meet each other. I found Weston on Younow about a year and a half ago and I DM him on twitter and we talked for a while then he gave me him number and from there we became best friends. So it was kinda like one of those videos on YouTube were two internet best friends meet for the first time. It was amazing.

*Skip to the Show*

"Yo Yo Yo whats up Dallas?" Blake said as we all walking on stage.

"Heyyy Cuties." Hunter said 

"Are y'all to turn up?" Weston said smiling

We danced for a while then Jack and Jade went on stage to sing then Corbyn and I went on stage and sang. It was amazing to sing on stage with Corbyn. He is amazing singer so is Jade and Jack. As Hunter and Weston went on stage. I walked to the room were the meet and greet was going to be held. But since the meet and greet don't start for another 30 minutes. That is were we all are hanging out at.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Blake said pulling me away from Jade

"Yeah I guess.' I said following him into the hallway 

"Whats up with you? You haven't talked to me since we got here."

"Nothing. I'm fine." I said looking at the ground

"You're lying. Is about my broadcast last night?" He asked lifting my face up

"Yeah it is." I said looking away from him

"Listen nothing happened I promise." 

"Oh really nothing happened then what is this?" I said showing him a picture of him kissing Alyssa

"That was nothing that meant nothing to me."

"It was nothing! It meant nothing! It is something Blake you kissed another girl.You cheated in me. But its fine because it meant nothing to you!" I yelled

"Are you serious? Everything is fine." He said smiling

"You're so freaking stupid Blake. No everything is not fine. I was being sarcastic." I said walking away from him.

Blakes Pov

"Molly please don't walk away I'm so sorry." I said trying to stop her but she didn't stop 

I really messed up this time. It was a stupid dare. I never meant to hurt Molly. I love her so much. I wish.. My train of thought was interrupted when the tour manager told me it was turn to go on stage. I had no idea what I am going to do on stage. I was busy talking to Molly I didn't even thing about what I was going to do.