Chapter 6

Mollys POV

I woke up and checked the time it was 2 pm. I can't believe I slept all day. I went down stairs to the kitchen and made me some ramen noodles. When I was done eating I washed my dishes and went to the living room and called Beth I asked her if she wanted to come over and chill until my date with Blake she said yes. Before she got here I hopped in the shower.When I got out I put on my Nike spandex and my "Duhitzmark and Chill" hoodie. And yes I was a fan girl before I became younow famous. When Beth got here we sat in the couch and watched Netflix and ate popcorn. Before we knew it it was 5:45 pm. Beth left leaving me to het ready to met Blake at the park. I got dressed in the dress I picked out in Body Central (picture above) curled my hair. By the time I was done it was 6:50 so I decided to start walking to the park. But right when I was about to walk out the door my Mom stopped me.
"Where are you going dressed like that?" She asked crossing her arms
"Umm I have a date."
"A date with whom?" She asked walking closer to me
"This younower named Blake. Can you please ask me questions later I have to go met him at the park in 5 mins." I said opening the door.
"Okay just be back before 12 am okay?"
"Okay mom"I said hugging her and walking out the door.
*At the park*
"Wow!" Blake said
"What is there something wrong?"I said worrying
"Nothing you just look amazing" he said making me blush.
Blake's POV
When Molly walked up to me in the park. I was speechless she looked amazing.
"Well we should get going" I said
As we walked to my brother Austin's car. When we got in the car I introduced Molly to Austin. Austin seemed to like her which was a plus because he don't like anyone. Austin drove us to Olive Garden. I got out and opened the door for Molly. I told Austin that we will walk home he said okay.
*After Dinner*
Molly's POV
"Thanks for dinner Blake it was amazing." I said thanking him
"Anything for you." He said grabbing my hand and kissing my cheak.
We ended up walking to the beach. When we got there we sat in the sand and stared at the stars. After a while I glanced over at Blake and saw that he was staring at me.
"Molly can I ask you something?" He asked
"Yeah sure." I said
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"I thought you would never ask." I said making him smile.
Before I knew it we were kissing. But we were interrupted when Blake's phone started ringing.
Blake's POV
I asked Molly to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I'm so happy I kissed her and she kissed me back. But we were interrupted when my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said
"Hey Blake sweetie can you get home quickly I have something to tell you." My mom said
"Mom can't this wait"
"No it can't it's about you going on tour." She said
"You're kidding right?"I asked her.
"No your going on tour it's called Impact Meet and Greet."
When I looked over at Molly I saw that she was on the phone with somebody.
"Wow mom this is amazing I'll be home in a little bit." I said hanging up.
I walked back over to Molly.
Mollys POV
"Okay thank you so much." I said hanging up.
"Hey cutie" Blake said walking up to me.
"Who was that on the phone?" I asked.
"It was my mom she called and told me that I'm going on tour." He said with a huge smile
"That's amazing Blake." I said hugging him.
"Yeah so who were you on the phone with?" Blake asked
"Oh it was nobody but we should get going it's getting pretty late." I said.
We walked to my house were Blake kissed me goodnight and walked to his house. It was pretty late so I went upstairs and changed in to my Nike sweatpants and sportsbra. When I got in bed my phone went off it was a tweet from Blake
@ Blakegray: I had an amazing night with her and I'm so happy to finally call her mine. 💘
I liked Blakes tweet then I tweeted.
@Mollypayne: I had so much fun with him tonight. ❤
Blake liked my tweet. Then I hopped in bed and closed my eyes thinking about Blake.