Give me Novacaine

Chapter 1

Sara's POV

Tonight's finally the night I get to see Green Day! Nothing could ruin this night. It's the last stop on the American Idiot tour for Billie, Mike and Tré. I would give anything to meet them! At least I get to go to the concert though. My best friend Amy arrives, my mom lets her in and I run down stairs in my concert outfit. "Nice!" Amy says. I have on an American Idiot shirt, black skinny jeans and boots with spikes on them.

-------------------------------------

Amy's POV

"Thanks." Sara says. "Have fun sweetie." Her mother says. We get in my car and Sara starts putting on her eyeliner. "Why didn't you just put it on before?" I say "my mom doesn't like it! She thinks it's too "punk." "We'll your moms an ass." I say, she laughs. I put American Idiot in the CD player and blast Holiday as we drive.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

"We're gonna be late! We're not there yet, we didn't get to warm up!" I say pacing back and forth in the tour bus. "Bill sit down! Your freaking me out!" Mike says. I sit down next to Tré. "orange mocha frappuccino?" He says holding up cup. I push him "no you idiot." "Why, thank you!" All of the sudden the bus is hit by something. The driver stops, and I help Mike up off the floor. We look out the window and see a car that crashed into the side of the bus.

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

I run out of the bus and the guys follow. We call an ambulance, 2 girls are in the car, some of the car is on fire so we pull out the girl that we can get too. She has on an American Idiot shirt, black skinny jeans,boots with spikes on them, and a shitload of eyeliner. She has shards of glass in her arm."Here, Lay her down." Billie says, we lay her on the road. Billie leans down and puts his head on her chest listening for a heart beat. He feels her wrist for a pulse. "She's still alive."

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

The ambulance shows up, puts the girl onto a stretcher and gives her oxygen. They pull her into the ambulance and pronounce the other girl dead. "Do you guys need a lift to the show?" A police man asks. "No, actually, can you take us to the hospital that girls going to?" Billie says. That shocked me I didn't think Billie would skip out on the last show for anyone. "Sure." We get in the cops car, and head off to the hospital.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

When we get there people recognize us right away, the cop that drove us there keeps everyone back as we follow the girl as she's being rolled into a room. People stay around the room trying to take pictures, here comes a news report.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

"What are we supposed to say to her when she wakes up?" Mike says. Nobody answers him. We sit there in silence for a long time, the doctors come in checking on her every hour. "Is this our fault?" Tré Says. "Why the hell would it be our fault?" i say. "She was on the way to our concert Billie!" He yells. "Guys...just calm down, were all tired and-" "shut up mike." I say. Hours go by and the crowed finally leaves. Mike and I go to the cafeteria and grab some coffee.

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

What happened? Everything hurts, I open my eyes and see the ceiling of what looks like a hospital. Where's Amy! I jump up, and lay right back down, I can't take the pain. "Hey, take it easy." I look over and Tré Cool is in my hospital room! I'm in a dream....that's the only explanation.