Chapter 9

Sara's POV

Gerard laughs,"what? I'm serious, if I die I want to you to be the last person I sleep with." He laughs agin. "What? Why are you laughing!....screw it forget that I even said anything" I let go of his hands and run to my room. Gerard knocks on the door "I'm sorry Sara! I wasn't laughing at you!"

-------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

Shit. Why was I laughing? It wasn't funny, and I really want to sleep with her too. "Yes you were, you don't want to fuck a corpse..." "Stop saying that! Your not gonna die. Just let me in." I hear her sobbing behind the door, "please" I whisper. The door opens, she raps her arms around my neck and pulls me towards her. I kiss her neck and then her lips and pull her down with me on to her bed.

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

I can't believe this is really happening! Gerard gets up, takes off his shirt and closes the door. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He says getting under the covers with me. "Yes, I'm sure"

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

Tré comes out with a band-aid on his nose "hot!" Mike jokes. "Shut up, I just want to go home" Tré starts heading for the car and mike and I follow. When we get home the lights are out and Sara's out of sight. I try to open her door but its locked, I press my ear up against the door and hear moans. She's with Gerard...

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

I peek out of the kitchen and see Billie pressing his ear against Sara's door with the saddest look on his face. "What is it?" "She's with Gerard." At first I think duh we left her with him, then I realize he means sexually. Poor Billie.

-------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

She falls asleep on me, and i watch her sleep. I really love her, I can't sleep because I keep thinking of loosing her. She gets up in the middle of the night to puke, she tells me it's because of the chemo. She has chemo 3 times a week until August 11th which is the day of her surgery.

-------------------------------------

4 months later-August 10th

Sara's POV

I've been dating Gerard for 3 months now, and I've lost all my hair since we slept together. Chemo hasn't gotten any easier, I still live with Billie and the guys and Billie and I still have a thing. We still kiss and he comforts me, like friends with benefits kinda, except no sex. Tomorrow is my surgery and I'm freaking out, this could mean life or death. I bring Gerard and the guys into the living room and sit them down. "Tomorrow as you know, is my surgery, and I could die if it doesn't work. I just wanted to tell each of you how much I love you."

-------------------------------------

Mike's POV

I can't believe she's doing this, she's gonna make it, I know she will. "First Tré, I love you and I know I hurt you." He doesn't answer her, he just keeps his eyes on the floor. I sit up and hit his arm "Tré! Say something." He looks up at me "Fine. Sara, I don't forgive you, you make me sick, and your gonna die." After that he hides in his room and Sara holds back tears.

-------------------------------------

Billie's POV

Trés such an asshole, Sara holds back tears after he runs into his room. "Ok...next, Mike, I love you so much because you helped me to stop cutting myself." Mike hugs her and says "I love you too." Mike leaves and she moves on to me. "Billie, you saved my life with your music and you also pulled me out of a burning car. I love you so much, and I'm sorry we had to break up."