Chapter 6

Sara's POV

"Hey, you ok?" I hear a voice say. I look up and see Gerard Way, he's our new neighbor? I get up off the ground and walk over to the fence where he stands. "No, I'm really not." I say threw my tears while hugging him over the fence, he hugs me back. "I'm sure what ever it is, it will get better." I guess he's right I could live threw this. "It's cancer."

-------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

Shit.How do I respond to that? "We'll if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here, just next door and your welcome anytime...day or night." She lets go of me and wipes her tears. "Thanks." I hold out my hand "I'm Gerard-" "Gerard Way, I know who you are." She says shaking it. "We'll then...you are?" "Sara" I shake my head. She starts walking away, "It was Nice to meet you." I shout as she walks back into the house. "You too Gee." I smile as she disappears behind the screen door.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

All this writing is driving me crazy, I need to relieve some stress. I light up a cigarette as Sara walks in. She sits down in the chair across from me and doesn't even acknowledge me at first. "Can you not smoke that...please." She says almost in tears. I'm so stressed that i don't even care to ask her why she's upset. "No, if I want to smoke it i will...it's my house and its my fucking life and you know what no one invited you so theres the door." She gets up out of the chair and runs out the front door. Fuck! What the hell did I just do.

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

After I run out the door I want to turn around but decide not too. "Where am I supposed to go?" I think to myself, then I remember what Gee said. I walk next door and ring the door bell. Gerard opens the door shirtless and yawning. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." I say getting ready to walk away. "No it's fine, come on in."

-------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

She sits down on the couch and I sit next to her. She won't say anything, "do you want to talk?" I ask her. "Yea...I kinda need to clear my head." She tells me about how she ended up living with Billie, Mike and Tré. And how she just found out about her cancer and what Billie just did to her. "He shouldn't have said that..." I say. "He's just stressed. And he doesn't know about my cancer yet."

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

I have to go look for her, I feel terrible. I tell Mike about what happened and he thinks I should let her go. "I don't know why she's so upset." I say. "Billie...she has fucking cancer!" Mike yells. We'll now I have to look for her. I run outside and decide to walk to 7-11 looking for her.

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

I stay with Gerard for a while, he holds me and comforts me while I cry. "I just know I'm going to die and it scares the living shit out of me." "Everyone dies, death is beautiful." He says. "I know everyone dies Gee...I just don't want to die young." He holds me tighter. "I think your going to make it. You seem strong."

He's right, I made it this far without killing myself.

-------------------------------------Gerard's POV

" I am...I'm going to talk to Billie." she says getting up off the couch and heading for the door. Before she leaves she thanks me for listening. "Anytime."