Chapter 3

Sara's POV

"Excuse me!" I get up out of my chair "What makes me look like such a slut?!" i yell. "I don't know! The red highlights, they way you were dressed for the concert." Mike says. "I was dressed that way because I was going to a concert!" "So to go to a concert you dress like a slut?" I punch mike in the face and falls off his chair and onto the floor.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

Tré and I help mike up off the ground, Sara disappears back into her room. "You deserved that." I say. "You really did,mike." "Whatever, it really hurts." He says rubbing his cheek. I grab an ice pack out of the freezer and hand it to Mike. "I'm going to check on Sara." Tré says. I wanted to check on her but then mike might something else happened.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

I walk into her room as she's sitting on the bed crying. I sit down next to her and rub her back, she throws her arms around me and I pull her closer and hold her as she cries.We stay in that position for a while. "I didn't need that Tré, ya'know, I mean I already lost my parents and my friend and -" she begins crying harder. "I know, mike can be a real ass sometimes." After she finishes crying she thanks me for being there for her and kisses my cheek.

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

Tré was so sweet, but I really wanted Billie to be there for me like he was last night. Tré leaves and Billie comes in. He says something to Tré then closes the door behind him. "Hey, are you ok?" "Yea, I am now." He puts his arm around me "I'm sorry mike said that, you really don't look like a slut." "We'll,thank you." I kiss his cheek. He starts getting closer and he kisses me on the lips, my heart skips a beat as we start making out. He runs his hand threw my hair and lays me back, thats when Mike walks in.

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

They jump up and pull away from one another as I open the door, "wow! You guys can continue, i just wanted to apologize for calling you a slut." I say. I close the door and tell Tré what I just saw. "What! they were not!" Tré shouts. "I guess she really is a slut." Billie comes out of Sara's room and into the kitchen where Tré and I stand.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

"So...you kissed her?" I ask. "yea, I did, I really like her and I think she really likes me." I wanted to tell him that I liked her and to maybe back off....but I just couldn't, he was so happy. "That's great man." I sit down at the table with mike and Billie goes into his room.

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

Tré sat down next to me with the saddest look on his face. "What's wrong?" "I...have feelings for Sara. But I can't do anything about it." "Why not?!" I say smacking his arm in excitement. "Billie likes her! He just kissed her, I'm not gonna do that to my best friend." He's right, but I should tell him how Sara feels about him anyway.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

"Sara likes you too..." Mike says. "Are you serious!" "Yea, britt told me. She said and i quote that she thought you were cute." Holy Fuck! I couldn't believe Sara liked me! Me of all people, most girls only like Billie or Mike! I might actually have a shot with her.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

The next day I knock on Sara's door and open it, Sara peaks her head over the top of a book. "can we talk?" "Yea, come on in, close the door." I walk in and sit down on the bed with her. "What do you want to talk about?" "You and Billie" "what about me and Billie?" She asks. "Are you guys...serious?" She smiles "I don't think so, why?" Here we go, i take deep breath. "Would you..maybe..want to go to a movie or something?"

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

Oh my god he's so nervous he's practically shaking. "I would love to go on a date with you." I say. "Oh it's not a date...I mean if you don't want it to be." I smile and laugh "so, the movies,tomorrow?" He asks. I shake my head "It's a date."

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

The rest of the day me and the guys work on music and Sara hides in her room. Tré is unusually happy today, it's kinda scary. After we finish putting together some demos I go and talk to Sara. I need to ask her if we're serious or not...I just can't get her out of my head. I walk into her room as she's listening to Queen. "Hey" she turns off the music, "hey, I just wanted to talk." "Ok, what about?" "Do you think this-us-is serious?" She wraps her arms around my waist, hugs me and kisses my cheek, "I want it to be serious." I'm so happy that she feels the same. "So..we're dating now?" "Yea, unless you don't want to." She says. "No! I want too." "Great." She kisses me. I get ready to leave when she says"Oh and don't tell Tré or Mike about this." "Why not?" "We'll I think Tré likes me and mike might call me a slut agin or tell Tré that were dating. I just really want to spare his feelings." I guess I understand, and if I do tell them they won't shut up about it so I agree not to tell them.

-------------------------------------

Brittany's POV

I go over to visit the guys. I let my self in and Mike sits on the couch watching tv with Tré. "Hey Mikey!" He gets up off the couch and hugs me "hey Britty Kitty." We kiss "eww get a room!" Tré yells. Sara now stands in the door way, "hey britt, can I talk to you? It's kinda important."

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

Brittany follows me to my room and sits on the bed as I pace back and forth. "What's wrong?" She asks. "Ok...I made out with Billie, then Tré asked me out on a date and I said yes-" "that's great!" "-Let me finish! then after i agreed to the date Billie asked me if we could be a couple, and I said yes!" She laughs. "Why are you laughing?! I'm fucking freaking out!" She gets up off the bed and sits me down. "You want to know what I think you should do?"

-------------------------------------

Brittany's POV

"Yes! Please tell me!" She's gonna think I'm a slut, but hey it worked for me. "I think you should see them behind each others backs!" She looks at me shocked by what I've just said "I know it sounds kinda slutty, but hey, if you date both you can see which one you have more in common with, how much they actually like you, and which one is better in bed." "Brittany! That's so gross!....but, I think I'm gonna do that. Thanks" Shes actually not that bad, I guess we could be friends, and she could use a friend. "Yea anytime, that's what friends are for." She smiles and hugs me.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

As the girls talk in Sara's room I tell mike about me asking Sara out. "So I asked Sara out on a date and she said yes!" Mikes eyes widen, "are you crazy! You said you wouldn't go out with a girl your friend liked so much!" "I know what I said! But she said that Billie and her weren't serious so I took my chance."

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

"then that's great man, I'm happy for you." We go back to watching tv. I really don't think he should be going on a date with her, if Billie finds out it would upset him. I know Billie and Sara aren't a couple but it's still wrong to date your best friends love interest. Britt and Sara come out of her room and sit down with us to watch tv. "What did you guys talk about?" I whisper to Brittany. "Just some girl type problems." I'm sorry i asked....