Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Billies POV

Sara asks everyone to leave so she can talk to me in private. "Married?!" "Yes,I love Gerard and I want to marry him." "You've only been dating three - never mind, I'm happy for you." I wasn't really but I can stop her from being happy.

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

He's happy for me? "Thank you." He lets everyone back in. We all sit and talk for a while then they leave so I can rest. Tomorrow I can go home, I'm just afraid Billie will tell me to move out cause I'm marrying Gee.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

Married?! I knew this would happen. I didn't want her to die, but now I wish she would have, I can't imagine seeing her with him every day and thinking "why can't i have that." When I get home I lock my self in my room and cry in private.

-------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

In the morning I pick up Sara from the hospital and bring her home. There Brittany is waiting for her to help plan the wedding. "When are we gonna get married?" I ask her. "What about in 2 weeks?" "Of course."

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

This is making me sick. I can't see her with him, it just hurts. I'm happy she's happy and ok but I just can't stand the thought of her and gee getting married, and leaving.

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

I pick out a black dress, I don't like white, and I want to have it outside in the backyard, not in a church. I can't wait to marry Gee. I know Billie is mad that I'm marrying gee, but I love him and he needs to move on. It gets to be 10pm I'm really tired so I go to bed, I listen to music and try to fall asleep.

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

In the morning I go to wake up Sara. "Get up!" I shake her. She doesn't wake up and she's cold. I shake her agin "Sara?" I feel for a pulse and there is none. She's dead! "Billie! Call an ambulance! Sara's dead!" Billie runs into her room and feels her wrist for a pulse. He falls to his knees when he realizes there is none.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

Tears escape my eyes, mike calls an ambulance and they pick up her body. Gerard runs out of the house as they pull her into the ambulance. "Sara! No, oh my god, no!" He try's to pick her up off the stretcher and i pull him away as he screams for her.

-------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

I can't believe she's gone...we were supposed to get married, have a family and die of old age together. "What happened?" I cry. "Mike went to wake her up and she was dead, she died in her sleep." Billie hugs me and hangs out with me the rest of the day. We make funeral arrangements and I pick out her funeral dress, it's black and has a little pink on the bottom.

-------------------------------------Trés POV

When I hear that Sara died I punch a hole threw my wall. Fuck. How could she be gone?! I didn't even get to tell her I still love her. I crawl into my bed and hide under the covers crying. Mike comes in to check on me. "Dude, are you okay?" He says sitting down on the bed. "Am I okay? No mike I'm not okay. I still loved her, and she thought I hated her. I was gonna tell her how I felt today." Mike hugs me "I'm sure she knew."

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

Poor Tré, he really, really loved her and I'm not sure that she felt the same. I leave and go to my room to think. I start crying while thinking of her, I shouldn't have raped her, she was such an amazing person. At least she's with her parents and her best friend now.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

Sara's funeral is in 3 days, being without her is driving me crazy, she always brightened up my day and now everything seems dark. They say things happen for a reason, what reason was there for Sara to die? None. No reason at all.

-------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

This shouldn't be happening, we should have been planing a wedding not a funeral.

3 DAYS LATER....

Before i get in the car i grab Earl and put him in the car with me. When The guys and i walk into the church I start crying as soon as I see Sara in the coffin. I preform an acoustic version of Helena and Cancer that sends the whole place into a crying frenzy.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

After the funeral we get ready to bury her. Tré looks like he wants to kill himself, Gerard and Mike are holding back tears and Brittany can't stop crying. They start to lower the coffin into the ground and Gerard walks away for a little while.

-------------------------------------

Gerard's POV

I walk away as they start to lower her into the ground so I can grab EARL. I want to leave him on her grave as a reminder of the day she kissed me. I start walking back and see them covering the grave with dirt. The guys all throw a hand full in as do I. After we're finished burying her I place EARL next to her headstone.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

I end up going home first, to be alone with my thoughts. When I pull up in the drive way there's a girl standing at the door trying to look inside. She turns around and waves when I pull up. "Can I help you?" I ask while getting out of the car. "Tré! It's me Amanda! I'm looking for Billie, is he around?

-------------------------------------

Amanda's POV

"He's at a funeral. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to see you." He says "Who died?" "A friend of ours.""oh well I'm sorry for your loss." He steps in the house and slams the door in face. I try to open it but its locked.