Chapter 2

Sara's POV

Billie was so loud, pulling the chairs beside my bed. When he sat down I tapped his arm. "Sorry, did I wake you?!" "Yea but it's ok. I just wanted to say thanks...for staying." He smiles "no problem, I didn't want to leave you alone." He's so sweet. You don't expect singers as famous as he is to be so amazingly nice and caring towards a fan.

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

I feel so bad, she has no one, so shes going to stay with us. Mike and I start fixing up his room for her, he can stay with me in my room. After that we drive to the hospital to pick up Billie and Sara. When we get there she's still crying. We stand outside the room as they get ready to leave. "That makes me so uncomfortable." Mike says. "What makes you uncomfortable?" "A crying girl, I mean is that all she does." "Mike! She lost her best friend and her parents in one day! What the hell is wrong with you."

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

Mike and Tré show up to bring us home. Sara and I get in the back of the car. "Thanks for letting me stay with you guys." She says. "Yea of course." Tré replies. We pull up in the drive way, Tré gets out and opens the door for Sara....that's was....nice.

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

Trés acting really weird, he opened the car door for Sara...he's never been so...I don't know...caring towards another person. As we walked into the house Billie whispers "what's wrong with Tré?" In my ear. I shrug my shoulders, we show Sara to her room and call my girlfriend, Brittany to take Sara clothes shopping.

-------------------------------------

Brittany's POV

Mike called, I was so excited to hear from him, I really missed him while he was on tour. He tells me about this fan that was in an accident and that their helping out. He asks me to take her shopping. I agree to it and drive to their house. When I get there mikes waiting for me at the door.

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

"Hey babe! I missed you!" I say hugging Britt. "I missed you too, where's your friend?" Sara walks out of her room, "there she is." I say. Brittany looks her over "nice to meet you." "You too." Theirs an awkward silence in the room. "We'll you guys have fun, ill see you later." I say pushing them towards the door.

------------------------------------- Sara's POV

Mike just practically pushed us out the door! I get into Brittany's car and turn on the radio, it breaks the silence as we drive. After a song by Nirvana ends Holiday comes on and I turn it off. "Why did you turn it off? I thought you love them?" Brittany says. "I do...it's just" I start to choke on my words "my friend and I were listening to that song...before" she puts her hand on my shoulder "it's ok.Just forget it." We get to the mall and Brittany only wants to shop at really Girly designer stores. I make her go to Hot Topic with me. I get a couple pairs of skinny jeans, some t-shirts and some jewelry. Brittany pays for everything, she was really nice, i didn't really care for her,and we were just...really different.

-------------------------------------

Brittany's POV

I don't think Sara likes me, we'll the feelings mutual. As we drive back to the house Sara starts up an interesting conversation. "What do you think of Billie?" She asks me. "Ummm, I don't know, he's really sweet.... And cute." "Yea he really is." She says smiling. "What about Tré? What do you think of him?" I she serious right now! "He's funny, but that's all I like about him." She kind of hides her face in embarrassment and says "We'll I think he's cute."

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

The girls come back from shopping, Sara thanks Brittany then goes back into her room. Britt puts her arms around my waist and hugs me. "Wanna hear something weird?" "Sure." "Sara likes Tré" she says. "What! How could anyone like like Tré?" "That's what I thought, she also has a thing for Billie."

-------------------------------------

Brittany's POV

When I tell mike that she has a thing for Billie he says that he thinks he has a thing for her too. "He's only known her a day!" I say. "I know! But hey, love at first sight is a thing, I mean we have that. Don't we?" I smile and agree.

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

When I walk into my room there are a pair of sweat pants and an old "Cheap Trick" t-shirt on my bed along with a note. "Thought you would like something to sleep in -Billie." I smile at the note and go into the bathroom that's in the room to change. When I start to change the ticket from the concert falls out of the pocket of my skinny jeans. I pick it up off the floor and rip it up. I finish getting dressed and walk out of the bathroom and back into my room, Billie sits on the bed with a box.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

She put on the clothes i left her! She looked like she had been crying, "you ok?" "Yea, what's up?" She sits down and I hand her the box. She looks at me curiously, "open it!" She opens it and pulls out my vinyls. The Misfits,The Ramones,the Sex Pistols,The Beatles,Queen, The Replacements and Hüsker Dü. She smiles and hands me one to put on. It's "The White Album" by The Beatles, we hung out in her room an listened to the album. We both sang along with album, she had a pretty voice.

-------------------------------------

Billies POV

We ended up listening to the whole album and I fell a sleep in her room. I wake up beside Sara whose still sleeping. I look at the clock, 8 am. I sneak out of her room and into the hallway. I hear footsteps behind me.

-------------------------------------

Mikes POV

As I'm walking to the kitchen I see Billie leaving Sara's room. He hears me behind him and turns around startled. "Oh hey Mike." I shake my head "your gross man." He follows me to the kitchen, "Mike nothing happened. We were listening to music and talking, I just ended up falling asleep in there!" "Sure you did."

-------------------------------------

Trés POV

I wake up and hear yelling. I walk into the kitchen and grab a cup of coffee. "What's all the yelling about?" I ask the guys. "Billie slept with Sara." "Mike I'm telling you nothing happened! I did not sleep with her! Do i want too? yes! But it didn't happen!" "We'll i don't believe you." Billie just met her!And she just lost family and a friend, but I guess she would want sex after that. But i really hoped that wasn't true. "We'll why don't you ask Sara her side of the story?" I ask mike. "She'll probably lie too."

-------------------------------------

Sara's POV

I wake up when Billie closes my door. After that I hear yelling so I go to the door and listen. I hear Mike saying "Billie slept with Sara." Is he telling them that?! I decide to not freak out and run out of the room yelling at him, instead I listen to the rest of the conversation. After Tré yells mike to ask me for my side of the story I decide to go out there. I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table. "Hey. So Mike, I heard what you said and I just want to say that nothing happened." His eyes widen and hes silent for a minute. "I'm sorry I assumed that its just that...Billie sleeps with a lot of women and you look like your a bit of a slut."