Chapter 1.

I looked up from my guitar, sweat on my forehead, blond hair in a mess. The three other boys did the same, we just finished performing our song "Try Hard." If you haven't guessed already I'm Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer. Last year my band and I went on tour with no other then One Direction, they are a great group of lads, they actually discovered us. I took off my jean jacket and showed off my black "Nirvana" shirt. I was wearing black jeans accompanied by black Vans. I looked back at the always smiley Ashton who had just finished drumming. Then my other two band mates, Mikey and Cal. We have come so far since the Take Me Home Tour. Our new album was selling out of stores everywhere and selling tons on iTunes. We were truly living our dreams and I wouldn't want it any other way. 

"Luke." Calum shouted and his voice echoed through the arena. Thousands of screams filled the arena as we announced that we would be playing our last song of the night.."Heartbreak Girl." I started strumming my guitar as did Michael and Calum, Ashton beating away at the drums. When the song ended we all waved and said our good-byes. After the show we had meet and greets, I loved meeting the fans, but as you probably know I'm not the most social person. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the meet and greets were happening I couldn't stop thinking about that show, it was amazing all that has happened to us these past couple years. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt two hands place on my hips. I looked down to see a girl with curly brunette hair. She was wearing a jean jacket, a black shirt underneath, for bottoms she was wearing a pair of black and white striped pants. She was pretty I wasn't about to lie to myself, but the fact of how clingy she was..bugged me. 

"Hello." I said waving my hand. 

"Hi." She said staring at me. I looked over to Calum, Mikey, and Ash. "Help me." I mouthed and Calum spoke up: 

"Well we should probably get going with the picture taking." She finally released my waist and automatically stood next to me as the other boys stood by her side. I was on her right, Calum on her left as for the rest of the boys behind us. I quickly glanced to Calum and he gave me a strange look. After the pictures security escorted the girl and her friend out, Calum motioned me over to him. 

"Dude, that's the girl that our other fans were saying didn't even really care about us." He said. "Wait the one that is internet famous or whatever?" I asked. "Yah her!" He shouted in agreement. 

I looked over my shoulder as she was still watching me as she walked out the door. She scared me, just the way she looked at me was something that I didn't like. I had heard about some of the things that she did and I didn't like them. I sighed in relief thanking that the meet and greets were over because I was tired, but I met some amazing fans today. I always loved doing shows and meeting fans, it was just surreal. Having all these people show up to our shows is something I would have never thought would happen. Thank god for One Direction.

It was getting later and the boys and I wanted to go for a late Target run. We were in LA so obviously there were Targets everywhere. We walked into the doors of the gigantic store, the fruity smell bursting in my face as the automatic doors opened. We automatically went in different directions and messed around. I was running towards the make up section trying to hide from Michael. I looked over my shoulder while running to make sure he wasn't following. I soon found myself helping a short blond girl up off the ground 

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do that." I said freaking out. 

"It's okay." She said laughing. Her laugh was so distinct, it was kind of high pitched but cute at the same time. 

"Really, I'm so incredibly sorry love." I stated once more, helping her pick up the items she dropped. She looked at me and smiled her perfectly straight bright white teeth.

"Really, it's fine, aren't you Luke Hemmings?" She asked. 

I put my hand on the back of my neck and turned somewhat, "Umm, I- yes.." I told her in embarrassment. 

She laughed at me and put her hand out "Hi, I'm Drew." I shook her hand lightly, her hands were so soft. I was admiring her beauty when I snapped out of it. I saw that she had the book by John Green, Looking For Alaska in her basket. 

"You-you like to read?" I asked her. 

"Oh- I- Uh, yah, it's kind of my escape." She stated. She was so adorable, I could tell she was nervous.

"That's cool, that's how I feel but with music." I said smiling hoping what I said was the right thing. She chuckled a bit and started again

"I really like 5 Seconds Of Summer." She said looking down playing with her thumbs. The biggest grin spread across my face when she said that. I was about to say something in reply when all of the sudden all the boys attacked me. 

"Lucas!" Ashton shouted. Drew smiled and walked away waving, her blond hair swaying as she moved. I waved back and smiled. 

"What the fuck guys..?!" I shouted at them. They all looked confused and gave me a weird look. 

"What?" Calum asked. I gave him a dirty look and brushed past them. 

"What a bitch." Calum said once more then they all laughed. 

I walked to the car and just sat there, I can't stop thinking about her, and how beautiful she was. Her long blond hair, how perfectly her skinny jeans fit her legs, the navy shirt she was wearing, and how perfectly sweet her voice sounded when she talked. I'm so stupid, I should have got her number or something. I'm never going to see her again. This night automatically just became the worst.