Chapter 3.

~Drew's POV~

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful" My alarm sang as I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock 5:30 am..time to get up. I always hated mornings, I am not and never will be a morning person. They are so dreadful why can't we go to school at like 6 pm, that would be so much easier. It's a Monday too, I absolutely hated Monday's, I always have. They are that day of the week where everyone acts like the world is going to end. Great.

I slowly got up from bed, looking at my phone and scrolling through my twitter feed. Nothing was really happening, Louis tweeted, that's about all, maybe today will be a good day. I finally decided I should get out of bed. I slid my legs out of the covers the freezing air hit my legs, a shiver ran up my body. I sighed and walked into the bathroom:

"Where is my face wash?" I asked myself. I then heard a door open. My brother bursts into the bathroom pushing me out of the bathroom. 

"What the hell Collin?!" I yelled beating on the door. He laughed and I fell back against the wall pretending to cry, he opened the door and I ran in. 

"Get out of here." I said trying to push him out. Collin was a buff, tall, all out big guy. He was only a year older then me but ten times stronger, I guess that's what happens when you play lacrosse your whole life. "I need- to - get - ready." I said struggling. He just kept on laughing his deep laugh, finally about after five minutes of fighting he finally left. I grabbed my make up bag and started getting ready. I didn't like wearing a lot of make up, I mainly wore, liquid foundation, powder, mascara, and occasionally eye-liner. After I had applied all of my make up and straightened my hair, I headed to my closet. I decided to wear leggings, my moose sweater, a purple beanie, and some combat boots. Simple. 

"Are you ready?" Collin asked. "Yes, oh my gosh." I sighed in annoyance. 

"I can just leave you to ride the bus." He stated. "Shut up." I said. He laughed as we hopped in the car. We attended the same high school, I was a Junior and he was a Senior. It was nice having an older brother because then you know people and you're never left alone. His girlfriend and I are really close, she is one of my good friends. 

When we finally got to school my brother parked the car and I hopped out to see Kalia running towards me. "Oh god, here we go." Collin stated. I shot him a glare and he laughed walking to his friends doing some type of weird "bro shake". 

"Did you see what Luke tweeted last night?!" She asked me almost screaming. I had totally forgotten about what had happened the night before, I was finally getting over the fact that I would never have Luke. "Hah, yah." I replied now walking to my locker. "What do you think it was about?" She asked me eyes so wide I felt like I could see all of her emotions at once. "I honestly don't know." I said turning the lock back and forth, from number to number as Kalia kept asking me questions. I finally got frustrated because my locker wouldn't unlock, Kalia kept babaling on and on, and Luke wouldn't leave my head. 

"OH. MY. GOSH." I yelled hitting my locker. She went silent staring at me, "Are you okay?".

"Yah I'm fine." I replied trying not to cry in frustration.

"I just have a lot on my mind." I replied calming down. She hugged me and told me it would be okay. I slowly walked to History, my second favorite class, and wiped the tears from my eyes. I was the first one in the class and my teacher welcomed me. I sat down in my seat as she handed me my essay, A+.

"Great job Drew." She told me patting my back. I smiled at her and said thank you. I always excelled in History, I was always so good at it. My other friend, Lead, walked into the class room and sat next to me. 

"Hi." He said smiling. 

"Hi." I replied. "How are you?" I asked. 

"Lovely." He said handing me a book. "It's a book that I heard was really good and Kalia said that you haven't read it yet so I thought I would get it for you." He smiled. 

"Thank you so much Lead." I replied hugging him. "I needed a book, I finished my other one." I told him. "Didn't you just get it last night?" He asked. I laughed and nodded, I always read on my down time. We chatted for a bit longer until the bell rang for class to begin. My teacher began to talk about the constitution, but today I wasn't with it. I jumped when I heard the five minute bell ring. 

"Class is already out?" I asked Lead. He nodded and I looked around as other kids got up from their seats. I quickly gathered my things and headed to my next class, math. This is going to be a long day.

~Lukes POV~

I woke up around ten and decided to make some pop tarts. I could already tell this was going to be a long ass week. I heard the other guys laughing in the other room. I walked from the kitchen to the living area and it seemed as if they were doing a twitcam. 

"Lucas is awake!" Ashton yelled. They pointed the camera at me, I was only in my briefs so I quickly ran back to the kitchen. "You guys are so annoying." I yelled, they all bursted into laugher. I rolled my eyes and went on my phone until my pop tarts finished. I put some pants and a shirt on and joined the other boys and we had a laugh. It got my mind off the girl I met in target last night. 

"We are going to be doing a small concert in the streets of LA so if you notice us stop on by and watch us mess around." Ashton said and we all said our goodbyes. 

"When are we supposedly doing this "small" concert?" I ask Ashton. 

"Today by "The Grove"." He told me. I gulped praying that I would see Drew but somehow knew I wouldn't.

~Drew's POV~

The rest of the day drug on, it was never ending. Usually I enjoy school, but today I just wanted to go home and sleep. I had, had my phone off the entire day to avoid tweets from Luke. I bumped into Kalia in the hall before sixth period and she told me about 5 Seconds of Summer's twitcam that she watched during her free period. She told me how they were having a small concert at The Grove. 

"We are going I don't care what you say." She told me. I shook my head explaining to her how I don't want him to think I'm obsessed with him.

"We are going." She said one last time. I finally agreed but said I would only stay for a short time. I soon found myself shaking and checking my phone every five minutes waiting for school to end. Luke was flooding my mind. I felt as if I was standing on a beach and Luke was a beautiful sparkling wave that would not stop rushing over me. I wondered if I got to know him if we could date. If we could fall in love. No. I was thinking too far into this. I have to be rational. I'm only a junior. The final bell rang.