Chapter 9.

Kalia's POV

I jump at the banging on the door, I look at my phone. "twelve o' six" I said to myself. 

"Are you okay Kalia?" I hear Drew's voice through the door. 

"Yah I'm fine." 

"You've been in there for awhile." I hear Drew through the door. I slowly open the door and I see a worried expression on her face. I give her a hug, she seems surprised by my actions. I walked out of the bathroom and stood by her side.

"I'm ready whenever you are." I say to her. 

"This was your idea and you already want to leave."

"I'm not feeling so hot." I tell her somewhat laughing. She nods obviously agreeing and walks down the hall with me close behind. It was just now hitting me that I was in 5 Seconds of Summer's hotel room. When we got to the end of the hall Drew turned around.

"Ikissedlukebutdon'tsayanythingbecauseitwaskindofanaccidentbutnotreally." She said really fast. My eyes grew wide and it felt as if my stomach was going to burst. 

"You? and Luke? kissing. What?" I couldn't seem to comprehend what she has just told me. 

"It was just a small kiss it wasn't a full on make out session or anything." She tells me and before I can ask for more details she is already gone into the living room thanking all the boys for helping her and Calum apologizes once more. 

~Drew's POV~ 

"Thank you so much guys." I tell them. They all nod and give me sympathy for Cal's stupid actions, I didn't mind. "We better get going." I tell them and they nod once more saying their good-byes. I grab my coat and phone off the table and make my way to the door. I turn the cold metal door knob when I feel a hand grab my arm.

"I-um-was wondering if you-you would want to maybe go on a date sometime." Luke asked me. I stared at him and I could see the disappointment forming in his eyes as his grip on my arm lightening. I kept trying to say something but nothing would come out. He finally let go, and his arm fell lazily to his side. He turned around to go back to the living area then I spoke: 

"I would love to." I almost shout. He quickly turned a large smile spreading across his face. "See you then?" I ask. He nods kissing my cheek. I turn back to the door and walk into the hallway and almost fell to my knees. Kalia started laughing at me and helped me walk. When we stepped from the lobby, I decided to text my friend Annie and tell her everything that had happened.

Before I got into the car I heard my name being called.

"Wait! Drew!" I turned to see Luke running toward me. "How am I supposed to get ahold of you?" 

"Umm. Here you can have my number." He hands me his phone and I enter my number he smiles and tells me bye. I opened the door and made my way in. Kalia, Annie, and I decided to all go to Taco Bell and talk about everything.

"How did all this happen?" Kalia asks me. 

"What do you mean?" 

"How did all this happen to us? To you." 

"I-I don't exactly know." 

"I mean you kissed Luke fucking Hemmings." She states freaking out. I laughed as we made our way to Taco Bell. 

When we arrived Annie was already parked and in the parking lot. We parked next to her, and we all hopped out of the car at the same time and hugged. 

"We have so much to go over." Annie says to me. I nod in agreement and follow her and Kalia inside. We get in line to order and it's finally our turn, I decide to order a bean and cheese burrito with no onions and sour cream, and a typhoon freeze. We sit and eat while going over everything that had happened, when ironically I receive a text from Luke. I tried extremely hard to contain all my excitement, luckily I was getting used to all of this so it was easier to intake.