Chapter 2.

The rest of the boys hopped into the car after about twenty more minutes in the store and we drove to our house we are renting out for the time we are in America. I stayed silent the whole car ride, not because I was upset, but because I couldn't stop thinking about Drew. She was so sweet and had the smell of coconut.
When we finally arrived at our flat, Ashton, Cal, and Michael got ready to hop into the hot tub, I wasn't too fond of the idea but went along anyways because I didn't want to be a downer. After everyone got ready we slid into the hot tub the warm water touching my skin. 

"Turn on some tunes." Ashton said. I nodded in agreement. "Yah, put on "All Time Low." I replied. Some time after "Too Much" started playing on the loud speakers. I laid my head back soaking in the starry night and enjoying relaxation until, Michael threw our fake dog "Ketchup" at me. 

"What the hell?!" I shouted in anger. They all laughed at my disapproval. 

"We're just trying to have a laugh, why are you being such a party pooper Lucas?" Ashton asked me. I turned my head to the side and fixed my hair. 

"I don't know." I replied sometime after. "Tell us." All three boys replied in unison. I faked a smile and shook my head. 

"Is Lukey having problems?" Calum teased me. I shot my head up and gave him a dirty look. "Sorry." He raised his hands up in defense. I once again tilted my head back as a silence fell upon all of us. 

"Really? You're going to pull the awkward silence on me." I stated getting a bit annoyed. They know how much I hate the silence. "Fine." I sigh. I began to tell them the story of what happened in Target and how wonderful Drew was. There was once again another silence until Michael said something:
"Why didn't you get her number Luke?!" He made me feel like an idiot I should have, I know I should have, but something was holding me back, she wouldn't reply if I sent her millions of texts saying things like:
"Hey"
"Hi"
"Hey Drew"
"Hi love"
"How are you"
"You're beautiful"
She was sweet but it just wasn't right I guess. Right? 

"Well?" Mikey asked me. I looked at him squinting my eyes about to say something absolutely rude and impolite but I decided not to.

"I just didn't, it seems a bit improper to run into her, knock all of her things out of her hands, tell her I'm in a band, she already knew who I was and didn't freak out may I add, and then ask for her number." I told him being a tad sassy. He looked at me and laughed the slightest bit. I rolled my eyes and went back to exploring the sky with my eyes.

~Drew's POV~

"YOU DID NOT, YOU'RE KIDDING, YOU'RE LYING, NO, NO." Kalia screamed through the phone as I stood at my front door attempting to unlock it. 

"WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT SOMETHING THIS SERIOUS, IT WAS SURREAL." I shouted back to my best friend. I laughed at how imperfectly alike we were, fangirls running twitter accounts for our favs of One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer. 

"HOW DID YOU NOT SHIT YOURSELF, AND SCREAM??" She asked me begging for a real answer. 
"OH, TRUST ME I DID. I STAYED CALM BECAUSE I REMEMBER THE STORIES OF LOUIS GETTING UPSET OVER FANS SO I FIGURED MAYBE HE WOULD ENJOY IT IF ONE DAY SOMEONE TREATED HIM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON." I screamed finally unlocking the door. It was taking me so long to do everything because I spent at least a half an hour crying in my car, then I couldn't drive because I was shaking so bad. Never in a million years did I ever think I was going to run upon Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer in a local Target. 

Kalia broke my thoughts: "I am coming over tomorrow Drew, and we are going to find him again." I thought and thought, "No." I replied. "What why?!" She asked. "Because, I still want him to think I'm not a crazy "fangirl" because what if he thinks I want him just for his fame. That's not why at all, he's so perfectly beautiful. Seeing him in person I did realize that he is a normal person like you and me. I really don't want to ruin any of my chances." I explained to her. 

"That's completely true." Kalia agreed. "But I'm still coming over tomorrow." She added. I laughed and told her I would see her tomorrow at school. We both hung up and I ran to my mom's room to tell her what had happened. It's not like my mom is going to care but I still want to tell her. She laughed at every detail I had to tell her and she told me I was a goof and to get to bed it's getting late. My mom and I are close, just not the closest. Sometimes I wish we could have a better relationship but everything has gone down hill since my dad left us. I know what you're thinking typical story, dad leaves family to wonder off with another girl, but that's not the case at all. My dad left for the Air Force. I miss him more than anything, so does my mom. I think that's why she doesn't like to hear about my love life, she's not being selfish, it just upsets her. Sadly Luke will never be apart of it, it was a once in a life time thing, you know? 

I jumped in the shower then quickly got out. I dress in plaid pajama pants and my old soccer shirt, I hopped in bed and try to fall asleep with Luke in my thoughts, when all of the sudden my phone goes off. A tweet. It's Luke. He tweeted:  

Luke Hemmings (@Luke5SOS):
So that just happened

Bad thoughts swirl through my mind as soon as I read the tweet. I can't help but think that's about me. I turn my phone off and hope that when I turn it back on in the morning he will not have tweeted anything. I toss my phone to my night stand and make myself think "It's not about you, it's not about you, it's not about you." About fifteen minutes later I'm in a deep sleep.