Chapter 8.

Luke finally walks out of the kitchen with two black mugs.

"Here you go." He says whilst handing me the steaming mug, I smiled at him and thanked him. What am I supposed to say, I'm in 5 Seconds of Summer's hotel room and I'm in incredible pain. This isn't happening, how is this happening? Why is this happening? I need to calm down, I'm going to freak myself out. I tried to look around to calm myself and I happend to look at Luke, he was staring at me.

"I-I'm sorry I wasn't tryin-"

"Don't worry about it." I slightly giggle. I cover my mouth at my actions and he laughs at me. I try to sit up but the pain is unbearable. I cry out in pain, Luke rushes to my side and slowly helps me lay down.

"You-you probably shouldn't do that." He says stuttering, I nod in agreement.

~Luke's POV~

She is so beautiful, even when she is in pain and her eyes are full of sorrow. I want to help her but I have never been in this situation before. Should I ask her if she wants medication, does she want water? Was bringing her hot chocolate a bad idea.

"Are you okay?" She asks, concern obviously in her eyes.

"I think the real question is are you okay. You just happened to get smashed into a sharp corner by my idiot of a band mate." She giggled at my comment and I did the same. She had the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard.

"You never answered my question." She states. I had almost forgotten where I was.

"I'm fine. How are you"

"I've been better." She laughs.

"Would you like anything?" I ask her trying to sound as sweet as possible.

"Actually, yes please."

"What would you like?"

"Could you hand me my phone?" I had totally forgotten I set her phone on the table when we came in. I nod and hand it to her.

"Oh gosh." She says. She starts pushing herself to get up but I refuse to let her.

"You're going to hurt yourself even more."

"No, you don't understand my friend and I were trying to find you guys and we-"

What? They were looking for us. I hadn't even thought of asking why she was here.

"Wait you were looking for us?" I interrupt. Her eyes go wide and her cheeks go red.

"We-I-I-I tried telling her that it was wrong and that you guys wouldn't want us here but she didn't listen and I knew it was wrong but-"

I put my hand up pressing it against her lips. I felt her lips calm under my touch. Her whole body seemed to relax.

"I'll have Ash find her just rest." She nods and I bring my hand back to my lap.

"Ashton!" I yell. He comes running out laughing that childish laugh of his. "Can you do me a really big favor?" He nods and I tell him to go find her friend. She told him what she looked like and her name soon enough he was out the door.

"Luke?" The way her sweet, soft voice said my name was indescribable the way the 'L' rolled of her tongue was perfect. This was weird thinking because I had never exactly talked to her but I couldn't help it. "Yeah." I reply.

"Sorry." She says.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask in utter confusion.

"For invading your room and having Ashton go and look for my friend, and on top of all of that I can't move or even speak for that matt-"

I couldn't help myself. I moved close to her making sure to be gentle. I rubbed my thumb against her cheek, she looked at me dazed and confused. I leaned into her and pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were soft and tasted fruity, I didn't know her why was I kissing her. I tried to stop but I couldn't bring myself to it, but she didn't stop either. She brought her hand to the back of my neck and put in her fingers in my hair. I pulled away knowing this wasn't the right thing.

"Sorry." She tells me.

"You apologize far too much." I tell her.

"Well I don't know you all that well. Actually I know you quite well but you don't know me and I sorta just kissed you and it was completely irrelevant and rude."

"Well I came on to you so technically I should be apologizing." She laughs at my comment and I push a single hair from her face. I need to stop I don't know her and probably never will.

~Drew's POV~

I just kissed Luke Hemmings. The guy I have been in love with since my freshman year. The guy I would watch videos of when I was upset or stressed. The guy that made me laugh even when he didn't know I existed. This was surreal, how was it even happening. Stuff like this doesn't happen to people like me.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to upset you." Luke says while looking at the ground with his elbows on his knees and hands intertwined. I slowly sit up some of the pain from my back eased after our kiss. I still couldn't believe it.

"I'm not upset, just surprised." I tell him laughing. He lifts his head up slowly but surely and makes eye contact with me.

"I read Looking For Alaska." He tells me. I felt a massive smile grow on my face as I stared at his beautiful face. Studying every freckle, every hair, every eye lash. He was perfect and I wanted to soak it all in before I had to leave it behind.

"Why?" Not meaning to sound rude.

"I saw that you had it in your basket that one evening at Target, so I got it....then read it..."

"And?"

"It was interesting." He smiles and I couldn't help but rake my hand through his beautiful blond hair that wasn't styled today. He looked so perfect, so divine.

"Good. You should wear your hair like this more often." I say without thinking. "Sorry." I apologize soon after. He laughs, a real laugh, not a fake one, a Luke laugh, I guess you could call it, whatever it was it was perfect.

"It looks horrible what are you talking about." He laughs and I laugh along with him. This is the moment I want to live in forever. Luke and I, sitting here talking about things, joking, drinking hot chocolate.

~Kalia's POV~

"Where is she." I asked myself walking down the hall. I decided to return to the lobby and wait til she comes back out. I pressed the button on the top of my phone to turn it on, as soon as it opens I decide to go on twitter, when all of the sudden I hear my name being called.

"Kalia!?!" I hear a somewhat high pitched voice call. I stand from the cushioned seat and see a boy stumble into the lobby. He approaches a maid and starts speaking:

"Umm, excuse me. Have you seen a girl about yey tall, dark caramel hair-" He stops talking when the maid raises one finger motioning towards me.

"Kalia?" He asks with shaky breath.

"Ashton?" I ask back. He nods.

"I-Your-Drew wanted me to come find you. She's upstairs with Luke she's pretty banged up." He tells me. I immediately shoot up from my seat and ask him where his room is at.

When we finally arrive Ashton opened the door for me and I burst in running exactly towards the couch where Drew was laying, Luke right by her side.

"What is going on? Are you okay? I have been looking for you everywhere." I ask her practically yelling.

"It's quite a story actually." She says sitting up with pain in her eyes. I nod motioning her to get on with the story.

"Well I turned a corner and Calum smashed into me-" By the time she finishes what had happened I was about ready to pee myself.

"Well I'm glad you are okay? Is there a bathroom I could use?" I ask impatiently. Luke nods and points down the hall. I follow the hall lights and take a right into a large bathroom running my fingers across the colorful tiles on the wall and stare at myself in the mirror. Wow I thought to myself.