Chapter 53: lab yu ^.^

Darren was looking at the box filled with pictures of Vya when he was a baby. One picture caught Darren's attention. It was a picture of Vya looking at the camera when she was still a baby. Ava is also in the picture.

 Ava is also in the picture

"I wish I was there too

"I wish I was there too..." sabi ni Darren. Hindi naman nagsalita si Ava...

Kinuha ni Darren ang isang CD na nasa box. "Vya's birthday message..." ang nakasulat sa cover nang CD. "What's this?" tanong ni Darren kay Ava... Kinuha ni Ava ang laptop nya at inilagay ang CD na hawak ni Darren. "Just watch it..." sabi ni Ava...Pareho silang nakatingin sa laptop habang iniintay na mag load ang CD.

It was a video of Vya when she was a baby. She was sitting on a high chair and keep on talking. Ava was just about to feed her when she decided to video taped her.

"Vya, say hi to the camera..." sabi ni Ava sa video. Vya look at the camera and smiled.

"Vya, can you say mom-my?"

Vya looked at Ava at tried to say the words... "Mmommmyy.."

"Can you say dad-dy?"

"Dddaaadd- y" sabi ni Vya...

"That's great! You know what,Baby, it's your Daddy's birthday today..." sabi ni Ava. Nakita ni Darren na nag lighten ang mukha ni Vya nang marinig ang word na birthday. Napangiti naman sya...

"Can you say Happy Birthday to Daddy?" sabi ni Ava... Tumango naman si Vya.. Tumingin si Vya sa camera at hinawakan ang front end nang camera...

"Hapi berday Daaaddyyy" sabi ni Vya smiling... "Say I love you..." sabi ni Ava...