Chapter 4

After a week of the boys and their girlfriends making my flat into a love nest I'm finally alone and it's really about time. Its been a while since I've had some time to myself since no ones busy anymore, but Matty and Maddy are on holiday as of yesterday, Adam and Caitlin are at his parents to meet the parents and Ross and Alicia are out at an Art Gallery for the day, they probably won't be coming here afterwards since Alicia has her own flat and they'll probably go there. Freedom. Opportunity. A wank. Finally. It's well deserved. 

My game really hasn't been good lately with the ladies. Since the after party of Love Me I've not even kissed a girl. In fact I haven't even been to the strip club to hit Charlie up, so it's time to take matters into my own hands. Quite literally. I close my eyes and try to watch the porn loaded on my screen. A nice bit of kinky- my favourite. 

My favourite porn, all my flat mates gone and my dick ready to rumble but why can't I get hard? I groan in frustration, closing the laptop aggresively. What could possibly be making this happen? I've never had this problem before. 

I think of things that arouse me and somehow my mind travels back to the day at Greggs, when Kenny bent down and shoved her ass up in the air. Why is this working? Oh God George, really? Is this how low you're going to stoop? Am I about to wank over the condom fail?

It seems so, as my hand wraps around myself and finally, it works. I know I'll feel like pure dirt afterwards and a complete pervert at that but the frustration overrules my morals as a grunt emerges from me. I imagine her mouth, and how plump her lips are and how they would feel kissing me and begin to pump harder. This is wrong, this is so wrong. I never usually make sounds but this time is different, I start to breathe deeper, my voice coming into it a few times.
And then the door opens and the girl herself waltzes in, squealing and slamming the door shut again once she realises what I'm doing. 

I immediately cover myself with a pillow and sit up straight. I'm frozen as my mind races over what's just happened and I realise I want to kill myself. How many mopre things could I do to embarrass myself? I thought the situation with the wrong number was bad but this, THIS is one million times worse. 

I quickly shove my boxers up and sprint to the bathroom to wash my hands, erasing the remains of my dirty imagination. When I look in the mirror I can see my cheeks are bright red and my hair is messier then usual, so I ruffle it and pat my burning cheeks with cold water before striding back out cautiously.

When I enter the living room, Kenny is sat on the armchair facing me and she smirks. I glare at her as she bursts out laughing and cackles endlessly. I stand there, my hip bent with attitude and my arms crossed against my chest as I try to contain my anger at how much she is taking the piss. She carries on for over 3 minutes until she eventually stops and carries on smirking at me.

"Did I just walk in....on George Daniel...wanking?" She starts laughing again and I collapse on the sofa in exasperation.

"Yes yes okay, can you please just not tell anyone about this? It's embarrassing enough without the whole world knowing." I beg her and she smirks.

"Sorry I've already called The Sun to do a story." She jokes and I pretend to laugh with her. 

"Okay sure I won't tell a soul... if you give me free weed and beer all night." She offers and I nod.

"Yes God. Why are you even here, how the actual fuck did you get a key?" I frown wanting to kill Matty for allowing her the privelage without seeking my opinion on the matter. 

"Woah tone down on the language babe," she laughs, causing me to roll my eyes at her pathetic pet name,

"Matty gave me a key and told me to drop by every day to make sure you were okay. I didn't expect to walk in on you did I." She rolls her eyes and pulls out a cigarette and lights it immediately, folding her legs under her and turning to face the TV.