Chapter 48

"How was your holiday though?" Matty blows out his smoke and looks over to me with a slight frown.
I just told him all the drama with Kenny.

"It was actually really good, nice just to be with Kenny, no distractions, just us. Hows the new house or flat or whatever going?" I ask, not actually caring. I don't want Matty to move. I know if he does things are going to change and I don't want that.

"Yeah I guess it's going well, we found a place about ten minutes away from here, it's like this but it's a bit bigger, room for a dog. And you know...We need that space pretty soon." Matt winks and I laugh.

"You reckon she's the one for you then?" I blow out my smoke and look over to him. It's dark but I still see the slight dust of rose on his cheeks.

"Yeah I really do. I know we're still young but I genuinely cant see myself with anyone else. It's weird, loving someone that much. It just hurts all the time, but you enjoy the pain. It's so different from the other bitch I dated. She was a cunt. And now I've got Maddy I realised I never properly loved her."

"It's so crazy how far you've come since then. We've all changed so much since then. This chat is gay but I'm glad we are where we are. Fuck, I don't even know who I would be right now if it wasn't for Kenny." I sigh and Matty chuckles.

"Probably the same miserable bastard you were back then for fucks sake." He says and we both laugh.

It's nice to stand with Matty and have a deep chat, it makes me feel so much more optimistic and it helps me to think outside of the box. I know what I did with Kenny's phone was pyscho and I trust her, I won't do it again. But it's nice that Matty still understands the importance of my love for her, if she were to do anything to hurt me I would be so broken. I guess that's the shittest part of loving someone.

"Why don't you ask Kenny to move in with you when me and Maddy leave?" Matty asks, passing me another burn even though we just smoked one.

I frown remembering the conversation from the holiday that we never finished. She seemed adamant it was a bad idea. 

"Matty, do you think you love Maddy more than she loves you or vice versa?" I ask him leaning further back.

"I don't know. I guess it's equal. What about you and Kenny?"

"I know I do." I mutter.

"Don't worry about Blackbear, he looks like a girl and he's a cunt. Is that really Kenny's thing? No."

"Matty, she loves him. Right from the beginning of us dating she told me how much she fancied him. And now she's literally best friends with him. It's weird and I'm worried."

"You're always going to worry when it involves Kenny because you love her but you really need to learn to trust her more dude. It's getting bad and you need to stop doing what you're doing because if she finds out she will go mental, maybe even break up with you and why would you want that ever. George I love you but she already puts up with enough, you really need to stop making this so hard for her."

I think about Mattys words later on that night while in bed with Kenny. Looking over to her makes me laugh as she lays across the bed. For a woman of 5"5 she sure does take up a lot of room.

"George I feel you staring at me. I know I'm 10/10 but can you stop because you're making me feel insecure." She mumbles and I chuckle at her stupid words.

"Don't flatter yourself I was staring at...your stupid pig toy sausage or something. Wow she's just so pretty." I gush jokingly and she sits up angrily.

"His name is Bacon. And can you shut the fuck up, some of us just wanna sleep." She whines and cuddles up to Sausage tiredly.

"Aw I forgot your little lightweight self is still hungover from your mad night of drinking. You're right I should let you sleep." I pout and she sits up, punching me in the arm and then growling as I pull her over to tickle her.
Her squeals are loud and I know Matty or Maddy will be in to complain about the noise in a minute or two.

"George I'm gonna fucking kill you-ah!" Kenny yells, her foot connecting right with my crotch.
I let her go and hold my bollox, wheezing in pain. Whoever said getting kicked in the balls hurt less than childbirth hasn't experienced getting hit in the balls.

Kenny just laughs beside me and Maddy and Matty soon join her as they walk into the room carrying their blanket and pillows. I guess it's a couple sleepover tonight then.

"You're all arseholes." I cross my arms and frown unhappily. Kenny chuckles and grabs my chin pulling my face towards her as she kisses my cheek. I catch Maddy smiling at us and then looking away quickly as she catches me staring.

"Get in then." Kenny says shuffling me over so Maddy can lay beside her in my bed.

"This is fun, I definitely do have a lot of space." I say sarcastically. I hear Matty laugh at my words as Kenny and Maddy exchange a look of despair. They hate me.

We all laugh and joke around for the rest of the night. Watching us all would be like watching an episode of fucking Icarly or some gay shit like that.

"I love you." I say to Kenny as Maddy and Matty have fallen asleep and we face each other.

Kenny smiles but doesn't say anything and closes her eyes straight after.

Hang on a sec.... why didn't she say it back? 

In fact; when was the last time she did?