Chapter 27

Walking on a campus reminds me of three years ago when Matty, Ross, Adam and I weren't even known and I wasn't looked at like I was an old person as I stride on to the University of London campus on hunt for Kenny. I've got a pizza even though I don't even like it that much, I know Kenny does and I've got Kenny's pug socks as an excuse for coming here. It's been a week since our fight and we haven't spoken at all and I miss her so instead of waiting like I probably should have done I'm at the campus where she lives with the house number Maddy told me and a bag of food and a bag of Victoria Secret underwear and a Pizza. The things I'll do for this girl. 

I knock on the door lightly, frowning when a girl with mousy brown hair, a huge campus hoodie and some weird short things on. 

"Uh sorry, I thought-" The girl cuts me off. 

"Wait are you looking for Kenny? I'm Niamh by the way, her housemate and one of her best friends, you must be George." She smiles and opens the door wider. 

I give her a small smile back, recalling a few times Kenny has spoken about her.  She invites me inside and I sit on the tiny sofa awkwardly, putting down the bag of Victoria Secret and food and pizza and leaning on my knees. 

"How are you?" Niamh asks awkwardly and I can't help but laugh. 

"I am George by the way, its great to meet you, Kenny has mentioned you once or twice, where is she?" 

She smiles at me and shrugs. 

"Kenny could be at Pizza Hut or a strip club, you never really know with her." She chuckles and I join in but I swear to God that is the least reassuring thing any one has ever said to me. 

Then I hear giggling and the door slams open, Kenny falling through it with a fat tall guy with a ginger curly mop at the top of his head. He smiles at me and then puts his arm around Niamh, kissing her cheek as she squirms in embarrassment. 

"George!" Kenny's eyes light up and she runs towards me, throwing her arms around my neck, I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tightly and trying not to cry as I inhale her scent in that I've missed so much. She leans backward and kisses me softly, holding my cheeks as she kneels on my lap. 

"I've missed you so much." I whisper, admiring her as I look up. 

She smiles and holds on me even tighter. 

Niamh gives a little cough and Kenny sits down next to me. 

"Oh yeah Luke, Niamh this is my boyfriendish George, George, my best friend and her boyfriend Niamh and Luke." Kenny introduces us all and we all smile and say hey. 

"Kens we're heading out tonight, like in 10 minutes so you guys can stay here and chill for once if you want." Niamh shrugs and Kenny looks at me, I nod and its all settled as Niamh and her boyfriend head out to get ready.

"George this is basically sex, fuck." Kenny lets out a porno fucking graphic moan as she bites into her second slice of pizza. 

"God I wish I could make you moan as much as that pizza does." 

She laughs at my comment and bops my nose with her thumb. She's laid slightly further down the bed, on her front, the pizza box in front of her. Meanwhile I'm laid at the top of the bed on my back, my hands behind my head and my jeans tight after a pizza to myself and a slice of Kenny's.

"You do make me moan... when you kick me in the night and wake me up." She rolls her eyes jokingly and I gasp. 

"Coming from you Mrs 'i moan George in my sleep and don't allow him even a fucking quarter of the bed'." I scoff at her and she scowls. 

"Maybe I moan George in my sleep because I dream of the things I wish you'd do to me." She shrugs subtly, looking down into her pizza box but smirking ever so slightly. 

"Like what exactly?" I sit upright pulling her face towards me and smiling down at her.  

"Like spanking me, or letting me hurt you a little bit or..." She trails off as her finger trails up my torso. It stops at my chin and she pulls me towards her so that her mouth is by my ear. 

"Take me to Ann Summers and let me show you." She whispers, placing her hand ever so slightly on my crotch causing me to gasp and she slowly palms me. 

"You're a tease." I whisper to her slightly and she nods and looks up at me through her lashes slightly. 

"Anyway," she sits up straight, picking up the bag of food and drink and grabbing one of the beers. "Do you have any spliff?" 

We proceed to roll a zoot and then sit in a spot in her garden. I'm not sure why we don't come here more, her house isn't big but for a Uni house it is nice and so is Niamh. Although I suppose she does enjoy seeing Matty and Maddy. 

"We need to talk about what happened." She sighs and I nod.

"I'm sorry for going crazy and hitting you and stuff. I know that's a massive red flag, I shouldn't have done it but sometimes I can't control it, the anger literally eats me alive." She explains.

"I understand, I got aggressive too and trust me that anger lives in me too. We're too alike for our own good." I mutter and she sighs.

"But Kenny, I'm sorry for the things I said. I don't wish I was still fucking those girls, I do wish there was less drama surrounding us but it is what it is and I like you enough to deal with it."

She doesn't say anything, clearly waiting for me to say something else.

"I know you're upset about the Jamie thing as well but I will never like him." I state.

"I don't want you to like him but I also don't want you to be so possessive and tell me I can't talk to him, he's my mate. It's been two years since we broke up, I don't love him. I broke up with him actually, so cut me some slack. I do care about him though, he's done a lot for me believe it or not, he's been more there for me than anyone and I do care about him so if you really can't cope with me speaking to him, we really are gonna have to end it." She states and I sigh. 

"I can cope with it. I wish you'd pick me but I can't lose you, so there we have it."

"Give me a cuddle Georgie." She whines and I wrap my arms around her, pulling her closely, admiring being near her. 

It's worth it. All this trouble, is worth it. 

"Imagine if one day we woke up and it was like its a boy girl thing and we were each other, what would be the first thing you'd do?" I ask Kenny, slurring my words a bit from being drunk and high. 

We got absolutely smashed and now we're laid on the floor, Kenny's head resting slightly on my stomach as she giggles at everything. 

"Wank." She starts laughing and so do I as we both start creasing on the floor. 

"Kenny." I whisper to her and she giggles but doesn't say anything. 

"Can we fuck? I have a huge boner."

Kenny groans but nods as she rolls on top of me, straddling me inelegantly. 

She rolls her hips down slowly and starts to grind on me as she sucks on my neck and works her way down, I'm already shirtless so its fine. She pulls down my jeans, kneading her hand slowly into my dick and I moan breathlessly. Then she takes down my Calvin's, immediately taking hold of my already hard dick and doing her thing. 

She leans down, taking 3/4 of me in and swirling her tongue slowly making me grunt as I shove her head down again, tugging her hair slightly. She bobs her head up and down, eventually licking around the top and sucking slightly. 

"We're back." Niamh bursts in, her face falling as she notices what we're doing. 

Kenny mumbles a loud 'fuck', still wrapped around my dick and despite the mood killer the vibrations still feel good and she detaches just as I cum. 

"Kenny fuck." I shout out as I cum all over her face, which has now turned around to see Niamh's traumatised expression and she walks out slamming the door shut. 

"I hate my SELF!" Kenny starts cracking up, her face still covered in cum, her tits still out, my dick still out and still fucking hard and the both of us creasing on her living room floor like twats, classic Kenny and George.