Chapter 39

"Does this mean we're us again? Kenny and George. George and Kenny." I mutter to her, stroking my hand up and down her back. I don't want to stop touching her, it would be torture. 

"George..."

"Guys, come on the lads and lasses will be over in a minute and then we're going out. Get your asses in here to get dressed and ready." Maddy stands, her arms crossed at the balcony door. 

Kenny gives me a look and then follows her inside making her way up the corridor with Maddy, they're probably going to get ready. Fucksake, I was so close. What was she gonna say? Fuck Maddy. 

"Mate, come on. Tonight should be a good one. Is your shoulder alright for the club?" Matty kicks the back of my knee to get my attention. 

"Yeah man it should be fine." I shrug. He beckons for me to follow him and I sigh, following his commands but my mind being elsewhere. What has this girl done to me?

I want to die.
Like actually.
I wouldn't be upset right now if my organs were to fail and I was to die. 

Kenny decided last minute to call up her friends and have them come, yeah Daniel and Danielle and that dickhead Charlie. I briefly remember Kenny saying she lost her virginity to him which makes it worse. With my track record of jealousy, being amongst him causes the pit of it in my stomach to stir.  Kenny said there's nothing there but as he has his hands on her hips and her hands are round his neck. They aren't even sexily dancing they're just swaying and looking into each others eyes.

That's my girl, what the fuck is he doing going anywhere near her.

When the songs over they both come parading over to the table, Kenny taking a seat next to me. I smile, at least she still acknowledges me. 

"Kenny come here." I hate him. I hate the cunt. I could actually murder him in this second and go to jail it would all be worth it. 

She scoots on over to him and I take a gulp of my coke. Fucking coke. At a club. Because Matty is a fucking cunt. 

"So Charlie..." I trail off, time to roast this motherfucker. "What do you do for a living?" 

Matty knows what I'm up to and so does Kenny as they both shoot me warning glares. 

"Um I'm a basketball coach for 5-10 year olds." He smiles. Bloody pansy ass blonde boy. 

"Oh so you must love kids then? Want some of your own some day?" I take another sip of my drink and everyone enjoys the show. I'm acting like her dad but I don't even care. She's my girl. 

"Yeah I love kids, and maybe some day, I'm still young so I don't know what's gonna happen." He shrugs and laughs along with everyone else. 

"Kenny hates kids." I spit out. Kenny, Matty and now Maddy all give me dirty looks and Danielle lets out a small giggle. 

"She always has. Right from when she was a teenager. Oh my God I remember one time, she came round mine right, so my little sister is home and comes in to my room and Kenny and I are on the bed, don't worry we weren't doing anything bad but my sister has this bloody doll from child development that Kenny used to have and comes in all like Kenny please help me. So Kenny takes the doll, attempts to stop it crying and gets so stressed out that she throws it at the wall. My sister got a fail for abusing the baby." Charlie funny boy blonde uptight cunt makes everyone at the table laugh, including Kenny who is creasing with laughter next to him. 

He slides his arm around Kenny when he thinks no one is watching but I see, I see that cunt.

"So Charlie? Do you have a girlfriend? Any best friends?" I quiz him further.