Chapter 44

"Woah..." Kenny breathes out as she drops her suitcase in the doorway of our villa for the next two weeks. 

I thought I would treat her, considering all I've done for the last few months is cause her stress. She deserves the best birthday ever and that's what I'm about to give to her.

"It's nice isn't it. I thought a crappy cottage in the middle of nowhere isn't really your style. You'd much rather go to the Bahamas." I smirk and she squeals. She turns around to face me and ends up latching her arms around my neck.

"I love it." Her eyes glow as she leans up to kiss me. I tickle her waist instead, sending her into a laughing fit as I throw her over my shoulder and slam the door shut, running with her to our new bedroom.

I throw her down on the bed. It really is a beautiful villa, the white bedsheets almost sparkle from the sunlight coming through the all glass windows.

I collapse on the bed next to her, putting my arms behind my head and staring up to the perfect white ceiling. 

"I feel like Bella Swan or Cullen I suppose." Kenny mutters, turning to face me.

Erm... What?

"Who?" I scoff, holding back a smile at her usual weird comments.

"You know...Twilight? Team Edward, Team Jacob, Team Switzerland?" She gives me a look and I scoff again.

"Kenny I am not the type of man who wastes my time watching a film as shitty as Twilight." I laugh and she pouts.

"If you've never wasted your time watching it how do you know it's shitty?" She challenges me, sitting up and raising her eyebrows at me.

Somehow I know what's coming next.

"No but I am honestly Jacob when that annoying ass guy wants to go to the movies with Bella. Why won't he just leave her alone?" I groan, watching the same annoying as boy whose name I don't care to remember smile annoyingly at the camera.

"His name's Mike. And Jacob is just jealous. But it doesn't matter either way because neither of them will ever get Bella. Remember she loves Edward." Kenny points out, holding back a smile. I know she's happy that I'm liking the film's. We're on the second one now and I've got to admit they are quite intriguing.

"Why would you love Edward over Jacob? Jacob has been there through thick and thin, whenever she needs him an Edward has left her because he's decided that he's too dangerous for her. Which is selfish." I point out and Kenny scrunches her mouth up in thought.

"Hmmm you've got a point but you also don't. Edwards doing that because he believes he's a danger to Bella and he doesn't want to hurt her."

"Yeah but he doesn't get to make those decisions for her. I definitely prefer Jacob. Although if I were him I'd cut my hair. He looks like a girl."

Kenny giggles at my response and shakes her head, focusing back on the movie. I watch her as she watches, losing interest in the movie as she's more entertaining.

She's beautiful to me. Everything I never knew I wanted. And I never thought I'd be having these gay ass thoughts but then again I never thought the girl we once knew as the condom fail would end up being my girlfriend.

When the movie is over Kenny and I decide we're going to go out to dinner. She decides on this Italian restaurant not too far from the villa and we decide to dress up seeing as we are going out.

When Kenny is finally ready, seeing her dressed up takes my breath away. I had expected her to come down looking sexy, tight skirt, boobs showing but she looks beautiful, her red bodycon dress shows off all her curves and hits her knee.
Her makeup is always amazing and today it's even better with red lipstick emphasising her lips.