Chapter 28

"Can we go home?" I whisper to Kenny as she nuzzles up to me at almost 11am the next day. 

After our little dramatic episode last night Niamh ran away God freaking knows where but I don't think either of us care so we went and showered and then watched some films before going to bed.

Kenny lifts her finger up and traces my lips with it, looking up at me in wonder, her lips slightly bruised from kissing last night.

"You're so gorgeous George." She mutters, tracing around them once more and then stroking my cheek affectionately.

I smile at her and lean down to leave a quick peck on her lips. Then I close my eyes, my arm still placed firmly around Kenny who is now tracing my jawline and leaning her head on my chest. 

"George," Kenny calls me and I open my eyes, smiling at her. 

She's really beautiful in the mornings because she doesn't try and she's so her with messy hair and usually smudged eyeliner because she can't be assed to take it off and she looks so good.

"I love you." 

My heart stops as she says it, she's said it before but it didn't seem real, she was drunk. This is a huge deal to me, it's so scary. I've never even liked a girl before, not really, never mind loved one. Love is a big word to me. I only really say it to my mum. But for some reason, for Kenny to say it to me feels so right. 

"Why?" I whisper, frowning with worry at her. 

"Because when you love someone you always want to be with them, all the time, and that week without you was horrible." She mutters, her voice cracking at the end. 

"And because I loved Jamie, but my feelings for you are so much deeper than they were with him, this it feels like I'm deeper even though its been 4 months with you and it was 2 years with him." 

A wave of happiness flows through me along with a shit ton of relief, its okay so long as she loves me more. 

"You don't have to say it back, I'll understand but I need you to know." 

She smiles and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"I love you Kenny." I smile with my teeth at her as she stares at me in shock. 

"For real?" She smiles, her eyes starting to become watery. 

"Of course for real babe." I laugh as she wraps her arms around my neck and climbs on top of me. 

She kisses me deeply, holding my face and taking control of the kiss straight away, moaning into it.  All of a sudden Grind On Me by Pretty Ricky starts blasting out of somewhere and Kenny scrambles around. I can't fucking believe that's her ringtone and some stupid dickhead has to ruin our moment. 

"Hello? Oh hi Caitlin. Yeah I'm at mine. With George. Shut up. I know. He already has. You're pissing me off. No fuck off. I wasn't not but now I'm not because you're being a cunt. Right, great convo thanks. Fuck you very much, bye." After her phone call she slams her phone down onto her dresser. 

"I hate her." She barks out going on a rant about Caitlin while I zone out with disinterest. 

Oh don't you worry babe, it was always George who knew she was a cunt from the start.

"You lost your virginity to a 30 year old woman when you were 15?" Kenny repeats and I nod. I'm quite proud of that to be honest. Even if she was a peado at least I had fun.

"George that's so weird what the fuck?" Kenny laughs and I join in, tutting at her dramatically. 

"Oh please. What was yours then?" I scoff. Kenny and I are now in the coffee shop she works at, I'm talking to her while she's working to keep her entertained. 

"A boy." She mutters smiling at a customer as she passes them their drink. 

"Wow! No, fucking, shit, Sherlock!" I squeal and she frowns at me angrily. 

"I could have lost it to a girl." She states and I give her a look. 

"Kenny you are the straightest fucking person I know, come on now." 

"Okay okay, he was blonde." She hints at me and my jaw drops.

"Ew please don't tell me it was Jamie, I might be sick." I gag and she glares at me. 

"No it wasn't Jamie." 

"Who the-" 

"Hi can I have two green teas pleas- Kenny!" Speak of the fucking devil. I can't believe he's here in front of me, right now. 

"Oh my God! Jamie!" Kenny exclaims and hugs him over the counter tightly. "How are you babe? It's been so long, we haven't even texted since 2 weeks ago or so." Jamie smiles and Kenny looks down awkwardly. 

"I've been kinda busy. With my boyfriend, George." Kenny points at me shyly and stands back for him to observe me. 

"George Daniel." He clenches his jaw and I do the same. 

"You know each other?" Kenny plays the part of ditsy daisy and I glare at her. 

"Kenny, you should call me tonight, it'd be nice to catch up. Bye love." He stares me out as he walks out the shop, some kid following after him.

"Awkward." Kenny sing songs out and I nod. 

Second that.

Matty and Maddy have decided to throw a party for Kenny's home coming. But instead of being in our tiny flat its in a small field just off of where we live, with just us lads, our girlfriends and some shitty tin foil BBQ we bought from sainsburys for five quid. 

Maddy, Matty, Kenny and I are already there, sat with our jumpers on and our spliffs lit, ready for a good night. We put The Midnight Beast on which is Kenny's favourite band, surprise surprise and dance around to them shittly, all of us slightly high and slightly pissed.

"Got an appointment with puff the magic dragon." Maddy sings out. 

"There be only three seats on the weed wagon." Kenny sings straight after. 

They dance with each other to all different songs eventually stopping at some bullshit one that Matty and I crack up at. 

"My names Sharkiesha yeah and I'm the best." They sing out together, cracking up to themselves.

"P, E, TO THE T T Y." They do some weird dance together and I turn to Matty, inhaling my spliff before breathing out soothingly. 

"I told her I love her today." I glance back at Kenny as she dances and then back to Matty. A huge smile erupts on his face and he bro hugs me from the side. 

"I fucking knew this would happen right from when we walked in on you two making out, it was like it was written in the stars." Matty laughs.

"You better be being ironic otherwise I'm not sure we can be friends anymore." 

Matty laughs at my comment and we greet the lads and their girls as they walk up to our spot on the field. 

"Looking good Alicja." I smile at her and give her a quick hug, leaving her shocked and probably worried for me. 

"Hi mate." I put my arm around Adam and pull him in, kissing his cheek and then slapping it afterwards. 

"George are you high?"

"Just happy my friend."

I glance to my Kenny dancing away and know that what I said...damn is it true.