Chapter 20

"You, fucking, lad!" Maddy shouts as I walk into the kitchen. I honestly have no idea what she's losing her shit over but if you ask me she needs to chill. 

"Um okay Maddy babe, calm down. What have I done now?" I chuckle. Matty sits on his phone, smirking at our conversation while munching on his slice of toast. 

"Don't bullshit. Do not bullshit us you dickhead, I heard fucking everything!" She shouts. 

Kenny can probably hear her from down the fucking hall, is she okay?

"You got laid." Matty says bluntly, still smirking and I realise now. 

So they heard everything. I just smirk as Matty holds out his fist and I give it a bump.

"Finally, its been, what, three months of pure sexual tension, its good you got it out." Maddy winks and I gag. 

"Shut up." 

She chuckles and hands me my breakfast, layering a literal whole pot of marmite on her toast and then joining Matty and I at the table. 

I hear Kenny leave the room and see her emerge into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes.
She's still wearing my boxers and some old All Time Low shirt that she brought with her. 

"Morning Mrs Magpie." Matty says.
Maddy starts to piss herself, fully banging the table and Matty joins in.

Meanwhile, Kenny is basically a beetroot and I'm dying on the inside.

"Okay but you guys were very loud, George George uh George." Maddy imitates Kenny and starts cracking up afterwards. 

"You did sound like a banshee Ken. I got worried at one point." Matty takes the piss and I roll my eyes. 

I pick up my plate and begin to walk back to my room. 

"George come on now, we're just teasing." Maddy shouts. 

"George, I can take you to the hospital to get some stitches if you want, how did you cut your back that badly, was it a mountain lion?" 

They're pissing me off and it seems like they're pissing Kenny off too as she rolls her eyes at me.
I smirk and then walk back into my room, placing my toast down on my desk and gathering the forgotten clothes from last night. As I'm gathering them I hear the door open and shut and I know it's Kenny but she doesn't say anything. 

"Hi." I look up and smile. 

"So we banged." She bluntly says and I chuckle. 

"Well done." 

"Does this now mean that you're going to lose all interest, you know, like the rest of the girls you bang?" She says it quietly, it sounds bitchy but the way she says it isn't and she stands timidly in the doorway. 

"Of course not, who do you think I am?" I frown. 

"George that's how you used to be, what do you expect me to think?" She backs herself up and I scoff again. 

"I thought you'd at least have the respect for yourself to be sure before you screw someone." I snap. 

Her face falls but it turns from sadness to anger in the space of 2 seconds.

"I didn't mean that." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. 

"But you said it, so you must have been thinking it." She scoffs and smirks. 

I know it's not a smirk that's positive so I don't react, this is hard, how do you not piss off a girl? I don't mean to be so clueless with these things but I've never cared what a girl has thought before. I have no idea how to handle situations like these and that's obvious from how I put myself in it in the first place.