Award

A/N: This is a work of fiction. Some names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. For more details, please refer to this story's provided description. Thank you.

"Panalo na to." you said it yourself at the PSY Finale Presscon. There was certainty in your voice that made believe that I will win. I may not believed I'd bag the award  but certainly most certainly I believed in you.

Daniel, alam mo ba na gumigising pa lang ako sa umaga panalo na ako? Every morning when I wake up and you come with the thoughts along with my first heartbeat, realizing you are mine, it feels like I won at life. With you, naramdaman kong sumugal ako at nanalo, pakiramdam ko ibinigay ko ang lahat at binalik mo pa rin ito sa akin ng buo. You didn't want my all, because your all is enough for the both of us. Laging sapat, lagi kang sapat.

Daniel, hindi lahat ng bagay ay pera ang huhusga sa halaga. I learned that from you. Life has the best things for free. Your love, affection for me are the best life has given me. I'm not lucky, hindi swerte ang nagdala sayo sa buhay ko because I'm blessed, because you are that to me-- not luck, but a blessing. What we have, is something money can't buy. Many have to search far and wide to find what I have found in you, what we have in us, and what the world is probably missing.

Daniel, I've been judged when I chose you. They say you are not a good choice, you're not good for me, you don't deserve me and other things they think that they know better. How can you be not a good choice when I find no need to choose because you're simply that-- the only for me. How can you not be good for me when I've been my best self with you? How come that you don't deserve me when you've come to love every bits of me they don't even get to see. When I see you, I don't see a mere choice but I see something I have always wanted, a person worth loving, worth keeping and worth fighting for.

So they can judge you and I all they want, but it won't matter. I promise it won't.

Daniel, they don't know how well you sing Justin Bieber's song when I ask you to. They don't know how good your dance moves are when you try to impress me. They don't know how tasteful you make my favorite cornedbeef rice when I crave for it. They don't know how mushy you turn out to be when you make lambing, you forget the machismo image you show because for you it's Kathryn or no. They don't know and they will never know because you are not theirs but mine.

Daniel, I am not perfect, but you always tell how me I'm beautiful and I am yours and that's even better. You have loved me in ways the poets would write poems about. We were artists and love is our muse, together we create a masterpiece.
I am not perfect, but you loved me as if I were and that's more than what perfection could ever mean to me.

Daniel, I love your laugh. The way you make it, it's like a beautiful composition made just for my ears. It resonates from my ears to my stomach where countless butterflies haved lived ever since I met you. You make my heart melt simply by holding my hand, you make my heart skip a beat by simply calling my name. I love the way you say my name. You say it like it's rare, like I'm the only one named Kathryn. You say it differently, perhaps there's a difference in the way it escapes your mouth to my senses. Captivating.

Daniel, wala yatang salita na magiging depinisyon mo sa buhay ko dahil hindi ka lang basta kahulugan dahil ikaw mismo ang salitang yon, ikaw ang buhay ko. You became the meaning of every good in my life. You are my drive, you are my purpose. You are Daniel. My Daniel John.

"Panalo na to." you were so sure of my win. You were definite of my victory that we are yet to find out. But I guess what you meant was not only for that award I was nominated but in fact and in life as well. I have already won because I have you. Having someone believe in you the way you do-- oo nga panalong panalo nga ako.

Ako si Kathryn, at nasa akin na ang lahat dahil nasa akin ang pagibig mo. Ang lahat ko ay ikaw mismo.♥

♥