First

A/N: This is a work of fiction. Some names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. For more details, please refer to this story's provided description. Thank you.

Kathryn's POV

"Cut!" we had to stop the scene immediately when Dj and I heard Inang's authorative voice from the background. I was shaking dahil alam ko something is not right with the scene.

No, not this scene please. It's nerve wracking. Pakiramdam ko sasabog ako sa hiya if we won't get this done. I was literally having a conversation with my self.

Ano bang problema Kath? It's just a kiss. Lagi naman kame naghahalikan. This should be an easy peasy...but hell no. It's different when it is done in front of a rolling camera. I kept scolding my self.

Dj suddenly pulled away from me. His lips leaving mine, I had to open my eyes then and I caught him staring at me with amusement.

I felt nervous all of a sudden. Nervous and embarrassed. Unsure of what to say.

"Bal, ikaw ba yun?" I heard my self murmur.

"Ha? What ako?"

I touched my lips showing him "Your lips, it's trembling." but honestly I felt it was me who was.

"No, ikaw yun Bal." he smiled holding my chin. "Will you relax?"

I looked away for a while before puckering my lips. I can see from the corner that he is watching me and smiling. He finds it funny, well me too.

Nakakainis tong lalakeng to.Parang hindi siya kinakabahan like me. I whined in my thoughts.

"Tangiiiii..." Dj starts to wrap his arms around my waist swaying me with him. Alam niyang I'm beginning to feel awkward with the scene.

I automatically buried my head onto his chest filling my nostrils with his perfume. His natural smell mixed with a soft musk is probably my most favorite fragrance in the whole wide universe. He smells like all things wonderful, my favorites and cravings all together. He is that for me, my needs and as well as my wants. My basic and luxury. Dj is that, my everything.

"Nahiya ka Tangi?" he asks. His lips are touching my forehead. He knows the answer, he knows me too well.

I nodded and answered him with all honesty.

I felt his hands cupping my face making me look at him eye level.

"Naalala mo ba the first time na nagkiss tayo?" brushing his thumb tenderly on the sides of my cheek and his forefinger tickling my lobes from each sides.

"Oo naman." I said slightly rolling my eyeballs in front of him. How could I forget that?

I can remember exactly how bitter that burnt corned beef rice tasted. We had no choice but to consume everything because it was the first meal we cooked together. It was special. And we did not regret a bit on how we spoiled it. Because that's when we had our first kiss.

In our kitchen, one Sunday morning.

Daniel's POV

"Just crush the garlic Babe." malambing ang boses ng girlfriend ko.

Ang sarap bigkasin at isipin na nobya ko na, kasintahan, girlfriend ko na ang babaeng ito, payat na naka suot ng maluwag na puting T-shirt at naka maiksing shorts. Yung buhok niya na mahaba at maitim ay simpleng naka pusod lang, may iilang hibla na nahuhulog sa mukha niya.