Mermaid

A/N: This is a work of fiction. Some names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. For more details, please refer to this story's provided description. Thank you.

SPG

Daniel was sitting comfortably in their patio holding one gadget in his hand, iPad ng panganay niyang limang taon pa lang na si Sam.

He was giggling to himself hard as he read comments from the fans after he posted a recent photo on Instagram.

Still in black and white, Daniel posted a photo of Kathryn and their two kids that was taken in Maldives.

In the photo, the kids were seen playing around the waves and sand while only Kath posed for the camera which Daniel was holding. He took that photo of them. Originally, Kath was wearing a sexy black two piece that gave her curves justice. She isn't voted FHM's #1 sexiest for 4 consecutive years if her figure didn't do the talking. Yes she's been nominated for years and won 4 years in a row especially after she gave birth to their first born when she was 21.

The FHM's organizers is still in desperation to have her walk in their annual event. Though she won year after year, Kathryn never posed or walked the ramp for them. Taon taon nililigawagan nila si Daniel, yes si Daniel at hindi si Kathryn to allow her kahit once lang and every year Daniel says "NO".

Tawang tawa ang malokong asawa sa pinost niyang picture. Ever since that trip in Boracay summer of 2016, when he intentionally doodled a mermaid tail over Kathryn's bikini, Daniel made it a point to always post her sexy bikini outfits but all are covered with his doodles. Year 2021 na pero ganun pa rin ang ginagawa niya.

Lalong sumesexy ang asawa niya, mas lalo niyang inaasar ang mga tao na walang makakakita sa katawan nitong parang langit sa lupa.

"Love!" Kathryn stormed outside to where he is and was glaring to his direction.

Nabigla naman siya ng bigla siyang tinawag ni Kath. But he already knew the reason. She probably saw what he posted online. He gave his wife a knowing look.

"When will you stop transforming me into a mermaid?" she stomped on her place.

Daniel couldn't help but to laugh upon seeing his wife throw tantrums.
"Maganda naman ah? Nag improve na nga editing skills ko Love eh.." he pulled her one hand to make Kath sit on his lap as he showed her the photo that she actually have seen already. "...tignan mo,mas maganda na yung drawing ko na buntot mo." he joked after placing a kiss on his arm near her kili kili.

"Dj naman eh, 26 na ako...ginagawa mo pa din yan? I'm already a mother of two, pero ang manong mo pa din? Grabe ka conservative ka naman." she crossed her arms showing him that she's not happy.

"Love.." ibinaba ni Daniel ang iPad ng anak sa katabing mesa at pinaharap si Kathryn sa kanya, still sitting on his lap. "Kahit 26 ka na, at may dalawa na tayong kids...that doesn't change the fact that you are mine." he brings her hand to his lips to adore them like he always does. Hinalikan niya ito ng madaming beses. "Alam mo naman na protective ako of what is mine." hinawakan niya sa bewang si Kath.

"Pero Love, wala naman masama sa pag suot ko ng bikini eh." she encricles her hands on his neck. Tinignan niya sa mata si Dj ng direcho. Up until now he still mesmerized by those eyes. Nakakawala pa din ng katinuan pag tinititigan siya ng asawa ng ganon.

"Wala nga...ang masama kasi yung sa mga makakakita. They can't see you and this....glory." running one hand from her shoulders down to her thighs. "Baka pag may nag comment sayo na hindi ko magustuhan eh baka makulong ako sa gagawin ko sa kanila." sabi niya sabay irap. He said it like a joke pero totoo naman talaga iyon.