Sacred

A/N: This is a work of fiction. Some names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. For more details, please refer to this story's provided description. Thank you.

The day na nahibang at halos mawala sa sarili si Daniel dahil sa suot ni Kathryn.

"Love, dahan dahan lang baka marinig tayo ni Mama. She's in her room." Kathryn uttered this in whispers as Daniel harshly takes her blue off shoulders top off from her shoulders upward.

" Kathryn uttered this in whispers as Daniel harshly takes her blue off shoulders top off from her shoulders upward

"Shit Love...Di ko kaya mag dahan dahan, yung dalawang araw parang sampung taon. I missed you so much." halos habulin niya ang mga salita sa kanyang halik.He claimed her lips, agad naman itong tinugon ni Kathryn na siyang nagpa baliw kay Daniel lalo.

Daniel almost fell to his feet with the way her tongue twirls inside his mouth, he sings Hallelujah in his head. He thought he needed to lean somewhere so he pushed Kathryn to the stand assembled on the wall where Kathryn's Louboutins' and Valentinos' were prettily stored.

Tinulak niya ng mahina ang babaeng laman ng kanyang guni guni dalawang araw na. Napakapit si Kathryn sa leeg niya at agad na hinapit siya ni Daniel sa bewang saka inangat, pinaikot ang mga hita niya sa kanyang katawan.

It was a swift move, kayang kaya siya buhatin ni Daniel sa isang angat lang. Parang may choreography na ang galaw nilang iyon. He lifts her up, she wraps her legs around him. Basic lang.

May mga galaw sila na hindi man sila ang nangimbento sa kanila naman nauso. Simula sa pag hawak ng mga kamay. Daniel holds Kathryn's hand, their fingers intertwined;it's a lovestory on its own. The way the spaces in between fills the other perfectly. Parang hinulma ang daliri ni Daniel para sa mga pagitan ng mga daliri ni Kathryn.

It was perhaps what Daniel had in his mind as his fingers intertwined with hers while he pinned both hands up above her head. He goes down to kiss her neck which drives Kathryn crazy.

"Stay still Love, I've been craving your neck all day long.." his husky voice sends her to heaven and back.

"I missed you Dj.." Kathryn tried to remain her composure but fails to do so. Masyadong mapusok ang mga halik ni Daniel sa kanya sa leeg at pababa. She was barely covered with anything that moment, only with a black strapless brassiere and her favorite bottom-- ripped jeans. She's sure it'll be literally ripped off her later.

"I missed your voice.." he kissed her jaw.

"I missed you.." he grazed his teeth down her throat. Like a vampire that is getting ready for his first bite. Hungry for blood, he was hungry for Kathryn.

Daniel was about to let go of her hands to take his top off but was quite surprised that she quickly in the same harsh manner took it off for him then pulled his face back to kissing her again.