18

A/N: Oh my lord, I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. Like a long time. I hope you like. :)

"Are you asking me to marry you?" I asked, my eyebrows raised. He laughed and went silent. Then after a couple seconds he said with a straight face, "If you wanna." Then he winked. 

He started laughing again and I hit him playfully. "Omg, you jerk. But thanks, Hugo."

"Anything for Cassie." He stared at the window and I realized it was raining. I sighed and close my eyes and thought about what happened this past month.

I met Hugo, he gave me presents, I think I saw his ex, and I don't even know. He's such a nice guy. I don't think I can ever thank him enough. I need to give him a present!

That's when it came to me. One month anniversary. 

I opened my eyes again and saw Hugo right in front of my face. I laughed and paused, seeing his face come closer.

-

When he took me home, after it stopped raining, I headed toward my room, grabbing all the supplies I had. I needed something wonderful, grateful looking, powzow!

I glanced around at my desk and saw my Polaroid camera. Yes! Pictures of us in a photo album! That'll be great. But I'll need to take a picture and give him something else too...

Maybe a cassette tape. And a cassette player. Unless he already has one.

Cassette tapes of our favorite songs.

-

Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia

Jolene - The Weepies

King of Spain - The Tallest Man on Earth

Dirty Paws - Of Monsters and Men

Blackbird - The Beatles

High School Reunion - Curtis Anderson

The Gambler - fun.

I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons

House of Gold - Twenty One Pilots

It Won't Be Long - The Beatles

Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips

Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men

You and Me - Parachute

Colors - Halsey

Death of a Bachelor - Panic! at the Disco

Ride - Twenty One Pilots

Papercut - Zedd, Troye Sivan, EDM

Crazy Youngsters - Ester Dean

The Sound - The 1975

Daddy Issues - The Neighborhood

Here - Alessia Clara

YOUTH - Troye Sivan

Follow Me - Iris

Ah, the sounds of music.