31

hello im honestly surprised you guys are still here ! thank you and im so sorry i disappeared from the face of the earth. you know, school, homework, friends. i was really really busy ! but do not worry another chapter is here ! and i'll reveal something of how i write these chapters :-))

After school was over, Hugo led me towards the garden behind the school. I frowned but followed him as we passed students and teachers and doors.

"Hugo, where are you taking me?" I asked, trying to stop him.

He was walking fast.

Really fast. 

"You'll see," he said with a rush, not looking at me. 

-

The garden was beautiful. Sparkly lights were hung up, flowers were blooming, and there was a tiny picnic area near the big willow tree.

"A picnic? In the school garden?" I asked, kind of teasing him.

Hugo blushed and said, "Well, would you rather have a picnic in the school janitor closet?" 

I shuddered and said, "Well, I'm thankful that you came here. You chose the right place, Hugo." Hugo walked up and led me toward the picnic area.

There was a huge, red, and fluffy looking blanket with a tan colored basket. The aroma was delicious. When he opened it, there was bread, cheese, apples, everything.

We sat down and he said as he came closer, "I love you Cassie."

-

Oh my gosh, I love Hugo. 

There's no other words but he's perfect.

Perfect for me, that's right.

But why did I feel that something wasn't right?