27

O M G! i am terribly sorry that i haven't been online or here or whatever for like so long! i apologize, i was busy with homework and summer things -

but now i'm here to update! and finish my cliff hanger! sorry if it's cheesy lol or whatever

cliche??

"Well, I think your boyfriend is.. cheating on you. Well lying to you."

I stared at him in shock, "What the hell do you know about my boyfriend? How could you accuse him?"

Colin flinched but said, "Well, I've seen him with other girls, like close. Like kissing close. And I think he's older."

"What makes you think that he's older?"

"Has he ever told you his age?"

Oh.

Is everything I know a lie about Hugo?

"Thanks... Colin. I'll go ask him." When I turned back and headed to class, I looked back and saw Colin smirking at me.

What the hell?

-

"Hey Cassie, how was class?" Hugo was standing at my locker, waiting for me. As usual.

"Fine." I didn't look at him, I just focused on my things in my locked and packing up. 

"C'mon, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Cassie, just tell me."

"I said nothing okay? I need to go to english class." I walked quickly, turned back and saw that Hugo was standing there, staring at me in both confusion and anger.

-

After school ended for the day, I headed straight for the exit, hoping to not run into Hugo.

But alas, I did.

Yay. 

He was looking at me in a worried and a bit angry way. 

"What?" I asked and he flinched.

He even looked cute when he's scared.

Or mad.

Or confused.

"What, Hugo? Do you have something to say?" I asked again, waiting.

He sighed then said, "Is everything okay?"

I could almost scream. 

"Yes, omg. Stop asking me if I'm okay."

"Cassie, wait."

I headed toward the door, just hoping to go home.

He touched my shoulder and I turned around.

"Are you dating other girls? Are you older? Are you lying to me?"

"Do you even like me?"