Cesalora #100WordScream

Cesalora

I tossed and turned trying to find a place to nest my dreams. The cold silky touch of the nocturnal breeze made me shiver. Wobbling I got up, eyes still glued to drowsiness. The curtains bellowed with catastrophic cadence. I shut the panes and walked back to bed when, "Ah!". It was in front of me. Her eyes, hell-black-pits pierced me achingly.  Sharp razor-like teeth protruded out her grinning mouth. She moved forwards and I retroceded only to find the wall behind me. I closed my eyes... Soaring pain... Darkness. "Cesalora", she whispered. And the dogs howled.

100 words on the dot

100 words on the dot. Story written for the ParanormalCommunity tagging challenge. After you're tagged, write a 100 words creepy story and tag 10 more people to keep this up. Add the #100WordScream to the Title and story tags.

***I'll tag in English    , @KarlOConnor , @Mermaid1211 , @tamoja , @Pietri0x , @TheAlvarezChronicles, @Leila_Adams, @Stripey, @RDBrooks, @pdoneil @@iwillian2

***There's an urban legend I recall from my childhood. A woman named Cesalora fell in love with a man who asked her to leave 5 children to be with him. So she killed them one by one. An angel appeared and cursed her, telling her that even the dogs took good care of their puppies and turned her into a female dog that would roam for eternity until she found the stranded souls of her assassinated children. It is said that if you say her name 3 times she comes after you and the howling dogs are heard.