2. A Confusing Ending To A Confusing Day

Pain englulfed me faster than I could mutter out a cry. Holy shit. It was like I just walked into the path of a bus. It hurt so much. As I tried to open my left eye I winced in pain. It hurt too much. I glared at Vic with my other eye but he had already walked away. What an asshole.

"Hey bro, you alright?" Justin asked me. I nodded in response and shrugged off his helping arm. I walked out of the cafeteria, aware that all eyes were on me, with as much dignity that I had left.

-

  I felt like shit. Embarrassed. Wimpy. Nervous. i cant believe the whole school saw that happen.

Justin checked up on me a few hours ago but then left to study in the library. It was about 6pm when I heard my door opening. You could probably feel my stomach dropping when Vic walked into the room. He looked at me in surprise and asked, "What are you doing in here?"

"This is my room.." i muttered back. He looked at me without even concsidering the black eye he had just given me.

Thats when i realised somehting. How could i be so stupid. This was the same Vic that Justin was talking about earlier, MY ROOMATE. SHIT!

"Oh god no." he said. " So our new room mate is this sassy little white boy." his eyes glanced at the black eye he gave me and he quickly turned away.

"Kellin" i told him.

he gave me a weird look as he took his shirt off. "Did i ask?" he replied sounding like it was a bother to talk to me.

His back was so muscular and toned. He was no doubt good looking. i could feel my cheeks getting warm as i watched him change into a t shirt.

He turned to me and noticed the pink blossoming on my face. "You like what you see?" he remarked with a sly smirk.

"What the fuck." I replied in annoyance.

"Do you like it up the ass?" he asked cheekilly.

That pushed me over the edge. I couldnt stand being in the room with such a jerk.

"You gave me a black eye and now you're insulting me. Can you fucking leave me alone?" I yelled at him.

"Can you fucking leave me alone?" he said as he mocked me in a high pitch and rolled his eyes. He threw his other tee shirt at my face hard.

i sighed in defeat and ignored him.

"Fuck you, vic." i muttered angrilly.

"Go suck a cock bitch," he replied as he slammed the door.

-

I was about to go to sleep after such an eventful yet slow day. I should have been out meeting new people but after my incident with Vic in the cafeteria I was way too embarrassed. I didn't even notice as someone entered the room.

"Hey." Vic said as he sat down on my bed. He leaned forward and touched the black bruise around my eye. I winced at the pain and he replied with a smirk. What the actual hell. Did he just not come in and insult me a few hours ago and now he's being al quiet and dramatic and shit.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I asked him, staring to get a bit mad at his behaviour.

My heart started beating at an innapropriate pace as he watched me with his soft brown eyes. He captivated me and i felt like his stare was giving me a piece of heaven. All Ii could think about were the way his sultry brown  hair shone under the bedroom light and how his voice was low and rough like a uncut diamond. I didnt like the feeling his body was giving me and it felt like my heart was trying to escape my chest.

I couldn't stand it anymore, this wasn't right. I really didn't want to be around him. I got up and left the room only to run into Justin.

"Hey man." I said quietly.

"Hey we're having drinks at my friends room! you should come!" he told me excitedly and started dragging me down the hall towards the direction of our room.

"No thanks, I'm actually feeling really tired all of a sudden." I lied.

"Oh come on you pussy." Justin said and he dragged me past our room just as the door opened.

"Hey Vic!" Justin called out.

My uncontrallable heart started pounded again as Vic watched me - his eyes locked on mine. What does that look mean? Does he want to kill me?

"You guys heading to Tony's?" Vic asked Justin whilst keeping his gaze locked on mine.

"Yup!" Justin replied with a grin.

I turned my head away and i could hear Vic following us. Tony's room was only 4 rooms away from ours. Justin knocked on the door and i could feel Vic standing behind me. The door swung open and a guy standing there pulled us in. "Quickly come in before the dorm monitors hear."

I followed Justin into the crowded room - it was pretty much the size of our room except it was crowded with a few kids. I watched Vic out of the corner of my eye as he fist  bumped Tony and a few other guys. They shoved Vic playfully and didn't seem to be scared him. 

"Hey I'm Tony." the room owner said, holding out his hand.

"Kellin," I replied and shook his hand.

There were two other guys sitting on the bed on the left. They all looked somewhat hispanic.

"Hi Im Jaime." said a muscular guy with black hair.

"I'm Gabe." said the other guy who was a cute red head.

I gave them half a smile, and looked desperately at the door. I didn't really want to be here. 

"Here have a drink." Tony said to me as he handed me a beer.

I leaned away and shook my head, "No thanks. I really shouldn't, it's my first night here and I got to be normal for school tomorrow morning." 

Tony shrugged and continued handing out bottles. I sat next to Justin on the other bed and I couldn't help but take sneaky glances at Vic. He was laughing with Tony and Jaime about something and oh god his smile. It was just so adorable and cute and hot. 

No no no no. Why was I thinking about Vic like this? I'm not into guys, am I? AM I GAY?  I've never really been into anyone before. This was my first day of school and I'm already getting feelings I've never felt before. Plus Vic is a dickhead and he fucking gave me a black eye that the other guys don't really seem to notice. I couldn't help myself and I took another glance. He met my gaze and I realised that he was already looking at me. I felt my cheeks burn and I grabbed Justin's beer off him and took a sip. 

"Woah, easy there partner." Justin teased.

"Hey thanks Tony for the night, but I'm really tired so I'm going to head back."I told him as I stood up. I nodded a goodbye to Justin and left the room without looking at Vic.

"Hold on I'll get going aswell. Thanks guys, see ya." Justin said as he followed me out the room. 

I was so glad to get out of that place, it was really uncomfortable in there. I was dying to ask Justin more questions.

"Hey, are you and Vic close?" I asked him casually.

He scrunched up his nose a little and ran his hand though his short blond hair. "Close? Nah. I got moved to Vic's room last term. We aren't that close, we just have a mutual understanding I guess you could say..." he told me.

"He seemed a bit quiet in there, I'd have thought he was the loud crazy party animal." I said as I swung open our door.

Justin laughed. "Yeah trust me. He IS. I don't know maybe it was because you were in the room and you guys had a fight. Or maybe he had a fight with his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yup. Tay Jardine. She is freaking stunning. Vic is one lucky dog." Justin said but I kind of got lost in my thoughts.

He's not gay. I felt a sad weight in the pits of stomach. Of course he's not gay. Why would he be gay?Why would anyone want to be with me? Of course he's straight, with the way girls admired him. Forget about him, he is a dick, straight and an asshole. But I'm not gay either, at least I don't think so, so why do I feel so sad?