14. Drag Me Out Of Hell

"Jaime!" Vic cried desperately as he run after his friend. Jaime kept walking, not wanting to face the person who was following him. He felt someone grab onto his wrist and halt him from walking.

Vic looked into Jaime's eyes worriedly, not sure of what to say.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jaime whispered, hurt.

Vic was speechless. He thought his friend would be angry not upset. "I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you! I'm as confused as you are!" he replied.

His friend avoided his gaze and nodded. "How are you gon tell everyone else?" he asked, concern in his eyes like the good friend that he was.

"I donno..."

"Well here's your chance," Jaime said as he saw Tony, Tay, Gabe, Justin walking towards us.

"No!" Vic whispered frantically as he turned his backs to his friends and faced Jaime. "Please don't tell them." Jaime cocked one of his eyebrows and Vic said coldly, "Don't you fucking dare or I'll break you and you know I'm not joking."

Jaime looked at him, fear in his eyes. He had never threatened him before. Vic never threatened any of his friends. Jaime's mouth opened slightly in shock as Vic glared at him coldly.

"Woah, what's going on here?" Tony said as he noticed the tenseness and Jaime's nervous expression.

"Nothing." Vic said quickly as he walked away.

-

"Kellin!" I heard an excited voice cry. I turned around to see Patrick running towards me excitedly.

"Hey"

"The date for battle of the bands has been confirmed! It's in a week's time!" he blabbered excitedly, nearly dropping the textbooks in his hands.

"Wow, that's a really short notice." I remarked and he nodded.

"Yeah, the school always does this. They assume that we've already been practicing for months so they don't bother to give us much notice."

We stopped to put our books away and then headed to the canteen where I sat with Patrick and his friends. The canteen fell quiet as I turned to the canteen entrance to see who had walked in. It was Vic and his gang. They never come into the canteen so everyone was a bit surprised. After a few seconds, everyone resumed normally again. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I looked away a bit annoyed as I felt like he had been avoiding me since the day he told me he liked me. I was so confused.

"Earth to Kellin." Patrick teased.

"Huh? What?" I stammered, tuning out of my thoughts.

Patrick noticed me looking at Vic and smirked. Did he know? "I was just telling the guys that you recently got in a band." he said.

I was about to reply when everyone's attention was diverted to someone standing behind me.

"Clear the table." Vic told them coldly. Everyone sccurried off the table, afraid of what Vic might do. I gave Patrick an apologetic look and he smiled.

"That was mean." I said and he took a seat next to me.

He smirked and shrugged, "So whats new?"

I didn't know what to say so I continued eating the sandwich that was placed in my hands. Vic watched me as I finished eating and I noticed that some other people in the canteen were watching us curiously.

"Stop watching me eat you creep." I said with a smile. Vic placed his hand on my thigh and replied,

"But you look so sexy when you do."