4. Grabbing The Bull By The Horns

I fell on top of him, my chest touching his. My heart was racing in fear and now in... excitement? We looked at each other for two seconds before I scrambled off him. He looked at me, his eyes confused and curious.

"Get away from me!" I hissed at him, my hatred for him returning back to me. 

"Hey calm your tits." he replied defensively.

I narrowed my eyes at him and he rolled his eyes. 

Before I could snap back at him, the door in front of us opens and a buff teacher comes in. 

"Oh shit." I heard Vic whisper.

The teacher was tall and his eyes locked onto Vic's. "Victor!" he bellowed loudly. Sweet lord, my ears weren't prepared for that. 

"You look like you've been up to no good, haven't you." he snarled as he grabbed Vic's arm.

Vic didn't fight back and just rolled his eyes as he was dragged away. The teacher looked at me and frowned. "And you. Any friend of Victor's is sent to detention as well."

DETENTION!???!!!

"WHAT!?" I cried. "I didn't do anything!"

"He did. Why are you lying Kellin?" Vic asked me, an evil smile on his face. Oh my god, how dare he?

"I'm not even his friend!" I exclaimed.

Vic looked at me and smirked, "Aw Kellin. Don't say that, it hurts."

"You dickhead!" I hissed and Vic rolled his eyes again. He's really gotta stop doing that it's annoying.

"Silence you bumbling fools." the teacher said and Vic immediately fell silent. What the hell is going on? Why is Vic so good to teachers all of a sudden?

I followed the two towards the school building and I could  hear whispers about us. "In trouble already." I heard a girl whisper. I gave her a look of pure hatred and she gasped. Good.

We were thrown into a random classroom and the teacher locked the door and left.  What the hell.

Vic smiled to himself, sat down and placed his legs on the table in front of him. 

"What the hell!" I exclaimed. "Who was that?" 

"My uncle. He's a teacher here." Vic told me.

So that explains why he was so obediant to him. 

"Is he going to come back?" I asked him, only realising after how dumb I sounded.

"No shit sherlock, of course." He replied as he threw something at me. The pencil hit my chest and fell to the floor with a defeaning thud, the only sound for a while as we sit in silence. I watched him as he played around on his phone. His soft brown eyes are glued to the screen and I couldn't help but notice the tiny smile on his face as he said something.

"Stop staring at me. You can take a picture if you want." he told me without looking at me.

I feel my cheeks flush and I snapped back, "I was NOT staring. Who would want to stare at a piece of shit like you?"

"You." 

It was true, though.

It was my turn to roll my eyes and I did. "Stop being a smart ass Kellin." Vic told me.

"How was I-" I began before he interrupted me.

"-shut up." he said.

I seriously felt like throwing a brick at his face. Yes, his very attractive goddam face.