8. Bang Bang Bang On The Door Baby

“Oh hey.” I said, my voice shaking nervously. Vic looked down at me from his rested position from his top bunk.

“Hey,” he replied quietly before lying back down.

This was so awkward. So awkward that I could probably gather up all the  awkwardness and sell it in jars. He finally sat up again and I was about to leave the room.

“Wait.” He told me. “Look, can we just forget about last night?”

I felt a pang of sadness in my chest. “Um yeah sure.” I muttered slowly.

“This is just getting really awkward and I’m really confused, so let’s just get back to normal.” He told me.

“What are you confused about?” I asked him, my voice sounding a bit irritated.

“Everything! Look it was just a kiss, let’s forget it.” He exclaimed.

I nodded, not wanting to hear more.

“Okay, I gotta go.” I told him as I left the room.

I was so confused. Nothing was adding up. Vic was acting so cold towards me and Tay Jardine wants to go out with me?  I met Patrick in the cafeteria for breakfast and was glad that he was acting like himself.

“Hey. Have you heard the rumours about yourself?” Patrick asked me bluntly. That’s what I liked about this kid. He was so straightforward.

“Yes, I have. As well as the whole school.” I replied.

He grinned and pointed towards Tay Jardine. “Look at her.” he said. She sat at her table, eating with her friends and chatting loudly. Surrounded by boys who wanted her pussy.

“I don’t think I’ll ever go out with her. She’s just too.. ugh you know?” I told him. Oh yeah, and also because I’m not into girls.

-

“Yeah! You cocksucker!” I heard Vic yell. I was at my locker in the afternoon, getting my books ready for the last few periods. The hallway was crowded as usual, and insanely noisy. Vic and his friends were always making trouble, picking on kids and making noise.

They were causing trouble a few lockers down, and I frowned. I hated those guys, always picking on the weaker kids. I watched as Vic knocked a kids pile of textbooks from his hand. The poor kid gathered his books and quickly ran away, not looking back at Vic. What a jerk. I watched as Tony and Jaime cursed at the kid, and yelled insults at him. Another kid walked past, a younger nerdy looking boy, with glasses and braces, and I watched in disdain as Vic pushed the kid to the ground. He grabbed the kids books and threw them across the hallway. Tony kicked the kid as he tried to get up. This was so brutal. Someone ought to give those dicks a piece of their mind.

Although I didn’t want to, the only way to get to my class was to get past those assholes. I really hope that they wouldn’t see me. Their jeering voices became louder as I got closer to them.