Goddess of War(Thor/avengers fanfiction)

You know Thor.
Do you know me?

Thor fell in love with earth. The beauty the innocence and even the denial that they had. Humans were stupid and naive to a default.

2 years has past since Loki was brought back to Asgard. My home. I wished to go to earth live there and see what their world was like. That was what brought me there. I asked my fathers permission. Never before had I expected he would say yes, but he did.

For a long while I lived in an apartment and no one turned their head twice at me, they just accepted that I was here and never questioned it, but they should have.

Until now. That's when things changed.

I sat in my small apartment. The architecture was pathetic. There were only two rooms, my bedroom and the kitchen which also led into a living room and dinning room.

'Im hungry'' I mumbled under my breath since no one else was home, standing up I started to walk into the kitchen to retrieve a snack.

My hair was blonde I looked like my father. Of course the only difference was I am a girl. I opened my fridge and I heard voices outside my door. I looked and I could see shadows too. Under the door, the little bit of light that escaped, I saw their movements.
''Crap' I said.

I think that the person who said it was trying not to be heard but I heard her.

''Standby, wait outside for me, if I yell shoot for hell'' she said. I gulped and ran around the kitchen to the hall. I stayed there as they broke down my door. A women who was slim and with really red hair walked in holding a gun, she looked skilled beyond words and I wondered what she was doing here.

''hello'' she said. She looked alone but from what I had heard she wasn't. I started to breathe heavily. I think that it might have been a mistake to come to earth. She disappeared from my sight and when I walked back out I was struck from behind. I didn't have that good combat skills though.

''Hello Asgardian'' she said as she looked down at me. I gulped ever so slightly.

''You could have knocked'' I said. She grinned.

''I don't think that would have worked'' she said. I frowned.

''You never know till you try, now what do you want'' I asked.

''Are you a threat?" she asked. I laughed, that was such a bland question that she had asked within seconds of being here.

''Oh this is sad I don't even know who you are or what your doing'' I said. She held her finger to her earpiece.

''Yes, I have her, what do I do'' she asked. I frowned.

She looked at me after getting her command. She hit me on the head with the end of the gun.
I blacked out. But not fully. They would barely have a few minutes before I woke up. A mask was held to my face and I coughed into it. Yep they were giving me something stronger.
Great, just great. My name is fully Isabella but I am called Bella. My father Thor fell in love with that name.

I am princess of Asgard. Now you might be thinking why would Asgard let their princess leave. Well it was only for a year and a year only. I had stuff to do back home.
I could feel my body been placed on a wall and my hands were bound to the wall. My head hung down my shoulders as I couldn't support it.

I could hear someone sit down on a chair.

I could hear the wall crack. Now that was because of me. Thor is the God of Lightning right. But what am I? I am still only young I haven't actually got my powers yet so they aren't tamed they happen when they want. I cant control them.

I groaned and opened my eyes. There was a man sitting on a chair. He was tall and well built.
He had an eye patch on and he had some scares on his face. Wearing a leather jacket he looked at me.

''I am not a monster, just ask next time'' I said. I could easily break my way out of these chains. Within a heart beat.

''I am afraid Isabella we couldn't take that chance'' he said. I rolled my eyes.

''My name isn't Isabella, its bella'' I said. He nodded and looked at me with curiosity.

''Are you like Loki?"he asked. I frowned my eyes brows at him, these people sure weren't subtle with their words.

''Dont even go there'' I said. He sighed slightly crossing his arms over his chest.

''We need to know'' he said. I stood up straight and ripped my hands out of the wall. I smiled at his reaction. I morphed my clothes into my clothes that looked like Thor's. They were slightly feminine though. Wedges insteed of boots. I rubbed my wrists where the chains had held me only moments ago.

''You were the one who dragged me in here'' I said. My eyes flickered red for a second.

''I mean no harm'' he said. I smiled slightly. There were people watching this. On a camera

''Fine'' I said. I sat on the ground and looked at the man.

''What do you want'' I asked.

''Many things, to get loki'' he said. I frowned.

''Hes in Asgard'' I said. He shook his head and stood up.

''Hes not, he escaped'' he said. I looked at the crack at the wall that I made. I stood up and traced it.

''What if I said your father is here'' he said. I didn't look at him.

''What is there to say, I would like to see him, but I have a feeling you have a different plan for me'' I said. The man nodded and I turned to look at him.

''Bella your wanted, because of your abilities, I want you to join a special team'' he said. I sighed.

''You want another freak to join'' I asked. He looked at me and shook his head.

''Your not a freak'' he said.

''I don't know what I am I am uncontrollable right now'' I said. My hands flickered red as flames slowly appeared. Fury pushed a button on the wall and a dart flung out. I turned and sighed. I let it hit me and knock me out.

After that I am sure I was moved to another room and my father was told that they had me.

________________________

What do you think of the first chapter I am sorry if its crap.
I will update soon. I was inspired to write this as there wasn't any thor daughter stories so I thought it might be good.
Comment vote, tnx xoxo