Suit up or ship out?

''You hit like a girl!'' teased Tony. 

We were sparing. I was bored he was too, so we are sparring.

We were all a little shocked after what Fury had said to us. Jane was kidnapped, that was the reality and Dr Selvig had created a program that we needed back. 

I punched Tony harder and he moved to the side and I stumbled.

''Ha'' he said and tried to punch me. I grabbed his arm and flipped him. There was a cracking noise and he landed hard on the ground. I winced for him, it sounded sore.

''Do I hit like a girl now?!'' I said mockingly.

He groaned. He was lying there flat on his back and starring at the ceiling.

I couldn't help it, a small smile appeared at the corner of my lips.

''Well, squirt I have no doubt you..'' he wheezed. ''Can defend yourself'' he said and let out a breathe. I smiled at him.

''Yea, I can'' I smiled and kneeled beside him.

''You okay?'' I said and looked at him. He slowly, turned to look at me.

''I am winded..'' he said. I let out a soft laugh.

''Next time you wont say that I hit like a girl, will you?'' I raised an eyebrow. He shook his head. 

I nodded and stood up and offered my hand to him. He grabbed it and I pulled him up. He stood on his feet and brushed himself down.

''Well'' he said and looked at me and let go of my hand.

''I would like to see you fight Capsicle'' he said and smirked.

I smiled. ''Yea, maybe sometime'' I said and walked over to get a drink. 

I could hear him follow me. I un-screwed the cap of the bottle and drank it fast.

Steve walked the door and looked around. I watched him, he was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt, he looked as if he was about to train. I sighed out of satisfaction after I drank the drink and offered some to Tony, who shook his head and winked before he walked out the door.

''Your mad'' I said under my breathe and chuckled lightly.

Steve walked over and looked at me.

''Do you mind if I practise?'' he said to me. I shrugged.

'If you wish to I cannot stop you'' I smiled and sat down on a chair. He nodded before he went over to a punching bag. He took a deep breathe before he started to punch it, he was punching it really hard and looked as if he was getting all of his anger out.

''Eh, Steve? You okay?'' I said to him.

He kept punching it and nodded, a small bead of sweat appeared on his forehead.

I sighed as I watched. I thought about a lot of things as he did.

I wondered why Loki never gave up, why he had such ambition for something he couldn't have. Was what he was doing right? Or was what I was doing right? I sighed and then the punching bag flew off of the hook that was holding it and right into the wall. It made a loud echo noise and when it died down all you could hear was Steve panting. He stood there watching what he did, fists clenched so hard that it made his fingers go white.

He was dripping in sweat and then he walked over to another punching bag, that was laid on the ground, picked it up and placed it on the hook. He took a deep breathe before he started to punch the bag again.

I looked at him, he was determined, he was doing what he wanted. He had his ambitions.

I wondered what my ambitions were? I mean in a few months I would be of age and would become a goddess to something I don't know of yet, but that's in a few months, I am on Midgard now and that's Asgard.