Jane Foster

The rapid knock of Tony's knuckles against the metal door, hurt my ears as he continued to do it, demanding Fury opened the door.

Moments later the door opened with an angry Director Fury scowling us.

''What?!'' he said angrily.

I stared at him. Why was he angry, we had more of a reason to be.

Tony pushed his way into Fury's office. I walked in and smiled at Fury. It was a complete fake smile though and he could see that.

Tony stood, hands on hips, he looked mad.

Fury sighed and closed the door.

''Do you have any idea what its like! When you get a message saying that you two have gone somewhere you are not Authorized!'' said Fury. He really looked mad.

''And Do you! Have any idea what we found out?!'' said Tony. This was like a Tennis match they were just throwing Insults to each other, forward and back.

''Stark, don't play that with me! If somewhere says do not enter, do not enter!''

''And shouldn't you be telling us exactly what we are all doing here! Hmm?'' said Tony. His usual cocky attitude was gone.

I wanted to say something! But what?

''I will when you are ready!''

Tony rolled his eyes and laughed at that. Then he stopped and starred at Fury.

''And when will we be ready?'' he said and narrowed his eyes.

''When you prove yourself, and you are not doing that now!'' said Fury.

''Oh you little..'' Tony was cut off before he could possibly say something rude,

''Shut up!'' I yelled. I sighed and looked at them both. I pointed to Fury.

''It was wrong you didn't tell us! It really was, we had a right to know, if you want my help in anymore of this, then you will have to tell us, everything!'' I said and then pointed to Tony.

''And you!'' I said and he smirked.

''Do as your told!'' I said simply and smiled. He sneered and clapped fury on the back.

''Well, come on big guy, tell us'' he said and smiled at Fury with open arms. I couldnt help but smile.

Fury sighed.

''Not, yet'' he said and walked away. It was the way he did it, it wasn't an open topic, it was closed and he had just finished it.

I sighed and looked at Tony.

''Now what?'' I asked.

He smiled evilly.

''We could go find out things ourselves?'' he said and raised an eyebrow. I shook my head.

''No, No Tony, we have done enough for today'' I said and turned away from him.  I started to walk away and thankfully he didn't stop me.

I had loads of questions building up inside me.

Why was the program even created? Where was Loki? Why was I here? 

I touched my head in frustration. I looked at the ground as I walked. I had no answers and I did need them. I sighed and turned a corner.

I bumped into someone, hard and fell to the ground.

''Bella?!'' said a voice I knew too well. I looked up to see my father, I smiled.

''hello'' I said thankfully. He helped me up.

''Are you alright? I am sorry'' he said and smiled.