Get ready to come back

Third person P.O.V

Stark tower:

''How do I use it again?'' asked Steve as he sat in stark tower. In Steves opinion he shouldn't be staying here but Tony being the person he is wanted him to stay. So lucky steve has to listen all the time about how Tony created Stark tower and his next award ect,ect...

Tony groaned as he was showing steve how to use an ipad. This was his fifth time in the last fifteen minutes that he had to show him.

''You move your finger across the screen'' he said slowly and moved his finger as an example.

''I do know how to use my fingers!'' said Steve. Tony rolled his eyes and stood up to go to his bar!

''Im surprised you even knew how to do that.'' he muttered.

No matter how quiet tony thought he had said that Steve heard, He frowned and watched as Tony helped himself to another drink.

''You want one?'' said Tony.

''No, I'm fine.'' said Steve. Tony shrugged.

''Suit yourself.''

Tony sat back down on the chair just as the lift opened and out walked Pepper in her usual pencil skirt and lipstick. Her heals clicked off of the ground as she walked over to the two men but in her opinion they were two children.

''Director fury wants to see you both'' she said. Tony shrugged whilst steve sat froward. Steve hopped that Fury would get in contact with them soon after the attack that Loki had done last year but Fury hadn't done that it was now two years later.

''After all this time....why now?'' questioned tony. Steve placed the Ipad down.

''Who cares at least he has contacted us.'' said Steve.

''Hes here now, should I send him up?'' questioned pepper.

''Yes!''

''No!''

The two men said at the same time. They both frowned at each other.

Pepper rolled her eyes. This was what she had to put up with for over two years. You would think that she would be used to it now. But she wasnt.

''Just pick one.''

Tony took a drink from his glass and then looked at Pepper.

''i don't want him in Stark tower, send him back.'' he demanded. The elevator opened again and out strode Nick Fury still wearing his usual black coat and eye patch.All black of course.

''Oh please come in your very welcome here.'' Tony said under his breathe. He never trusted the man he had lost all of the small respect he had for him the second he found out he was making guns and using the tesseract to make them.

Pepper frowned at Tony and then Turned to Fury. She smiled widely at him she hopped her behaviour would make up for Tonys.

''Hello again Nick.'' she said happily. He nodded.

''Miss Pots, Roggers, Stark.'' he addressed. This was not a social visit hopefully Stark got that thought Fury.

''Director.'' said Steve. Steve wanted to be back in action again have the thrill of doing it all...again.

''Ms Pots..could you leave us?'' said Fury.

''Oh...yea of course.'' she said and walked off somewhere.

Nick placed his hands behind his back.

''This is not a social visit, gentlemen.'' he finally said. Tony rolled his eyes.

''It never is with you.'' he said. Tony relaxed back into his seat and watched the man.

''I am afraid that Loki has escaped once more.'' said Fury. He hatted the fact that Loki was able to slip past the asgardians again.

Steve went wide eyed.

''Is he coming to earth?'' he asked unsure whether or not he wanted that answer.

Tony smiled at steve.

''What else would he want, I mean he is hardly gong to travel now.'' said Tony. He took more of his drink hoping he would be drunk soon and no longer have to live through this pain.

''We also just might have a new avenger.'' said Fury. He had left bella back at base with her father and Natasha.

''Who else have you recruited, fury?'' Asked Stark not actually caring.

''Her name is Isabella, she is another Asgardian she just so happens to be Thors daughter.'m

Tony was having another drink as he said this and spat it out at the mention Thor had a daughter.

''He...has...a daughter?'' he questioned. Fury frowned but nodded.

''yes he does.'' he replied.

''He never said that before!'' said Steve. Steve wondered why he had never actually mentioned it?

''Well he did it for her protection she was just a child when Loki attacked but she is nearly of age now.'' said Fury. Tony stood up and placed his drink on the table.

''Any other secret Director?'' he asked. He was officially sick of this man with his surprises.

''No, but I do need you two to come back to S.H.I.E.L.D.'' said Fury.

''Not a chance.'' said Tony.

''Your an avenger and when you are called you come.'' said Fury. Fury was sick of stark by now and with everything he says.

''I will come back Director!'' said Steve.

''Good Rogers..now I am asking you Mister Stark...come back to S.H.I.E.L.D''

Tony cocked his head.

''What are you hiding from us this time?'' he asked. He was curious I mean Loki isn't on earth currently there was nothing here for him to take! or was there?

''All will be explained when you arrive! Grab your bags and prepare for a Reunion!'' said Fury. Fury walked towards the elevator no longer wanting to be questioned.

''Wait Director!'' said Steve.

Fury turned to him"

''Yes?'' he asked.

''Is the world in danger again?'' he asked wanting to know. If fury wasn't to tell them exactly everything they needed to know then that one question would motivate him enough for now!

''Yes!''

_____________________

Im sorry this update was long due xD but how do you like it? The next chapter will be in bellas P.O.V bwt and thank you for reading votting and commenting :D I will update soon and more reguraly hopefully!

-Saorse :)