Boom!

I walked back quietly to the board room, after I had seen Loki I had realized how much I had missed my Uncle, my only Uncle. Even if he wasn't my real Uncle, by blood I still loved him with all my heart.

I sighed slightly as I walked into the room. Most people were sitting at the table all looked at a projector screen.

''The program has been placed somewhere a  bit more secure, than our last security place for it'' said Fury. I just about slipped in the back without anyone noticing and kept quiet. I didn't want to be asked where I had been or what I had been doing because it was clear that I was late here today.

''Bella? Where have you been?'' whispered the person that was beside me. I turned to see that it was my Father, I should have looked at where I was sitting before I had.

''Just, getting some air'' I replied and smiled at him. He looked at me for a second and I could see in his expression that he differently did not believe me one bit, I was in no way telling him that Loki had come and visited me. I wouldn't know exactly what he would do, I had my suspicions, first he would tell me 'And why didn't you come tell us?' h would never say to me 'Why didn't you attack him' or something that would hurt Loki, because he didn't trust him, but he loved him. Just like I did!

I turned my focus back to Fury and looked ,like I was interested, I wasn't all that interested

''Couldn't you just leave it here?'' said Tony, ''Wouldn't that be a bit more smart, keep it right under your nose''

''You have said exactly why I do not want it here, 'under my nose'' said Fury as he looked at Tony, who was swivelling from side to side in his chair, having his hands crossed across his chest.

''Wouldnt it be safer?''

''No'' he said blankly

''Tonmy, for a genius that is not very smart of you to say'' I said, his attention turned to me and a small smirk played at his lips.

''Where have you been? You think you slipped in unnoticed?'' he smiled a sneaky smile as Fury looked at me. I gulped as I saw his disapproving look.

''Where is it you have been?'' he asked me and crossed his arms over his chest.

''Getting fresh air'' I replied. He didn't believe me either, but he couldn't reply because as soon as he opened his mouth one of the sides of the ship, suddenly blew up.

We were all knocked from our seats and against the wall, or floor.

I groaned as I hit my head hard off of the ground and as a loud siren went around the place.

''Stand up!'' said Fury as some blood dripped from his head and he held his finger to his earpiece, receiving an update on what had happened.

''You better get ready'' he said and looked at all of us.

''Loki is here''

_______________

Im sorry! I know ots a bit of a crappy chapter and I havent updated in forever! But I promise I will update soon, and more often, 

Comment, Vote, Fan