Official greeting!

I opened my eyes and held my hand to my head. Food was placed at the bottom of the room. I broke the chains again and I realised I was on a bed. I held my hand to my head. I don't want to eat their food. I want to go home.

I thought I could blend into earth. I had for a while. I don't want this. I want my father, my people, my family.

I want Asgard.

After about two days of doing nothing and being watched. I didn't eat I barely slept. Occasionally I might loose control and the wall would crack. Otherwise I sat and starred at the camera. I supposed they thought I might be like my uncle. I could never be like him he was really low.

I sighed. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall. The door flew open. In walked My father. I smiled weakly.

''She is not a prisoner'' he yelled at the camera. He walked over to me and starred at the numerous cracks on the wall.

''Bella, what have you been doing'' he asked. I frowned.

''I lost control'' I said. He frowned and lifted me up. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

''Thought earth was different'' I whispered. He pulled back and stroked my cheek.

''It is, but they have to be cautious because of Loki'' he said. When he spoke to me he was so gentle and sweet. I smiled missing him so much.

''Do they think of me as evil'' I asked. I glanced at the camera.

''No, well slightly because of Loki'' he said while he studied my expression.

''He is ruining my life'' I said. My father pulled me close to him and then two guards walked in.

''Sir, its time'' they said. My father gave them a dirty look and kissed the top of my head.

''I will do it, for I show compassion to my daughter'' he growled. They handed him handcuffs. I starred in horror. My father took them and took my two arms in his hands. He placed them in front of me and placed the handcuffs on my wrists.

I winced as they stung my wrists.

''Go with it Bella they will soon be gone'' he said. He pushed me forward slightly. I rolled my eyes and walked where they wanted me too.

''I hate this'' I said to my father. He walked beside me.

He sighed and opened a door. It was a board room and the girl who knocked me out was there and so was that man. I smiled falsely.

''No need for these'' I said.

''Dont break them, Bella, it gives them comfort'' whispered my father. I sighed and nodded.

''I am sorry Bella, we just wanted to make sure that you are fine'' said the man.

''Whats your name, cause you know mine'' I said. He chuckled.

''Nick Fury'' he said. I nodded.

''And I am Natasha Romanoff, I think its time those came off'' said the women pointing at the cuffs. I pulled my hands apart and they were gone. The cuffs melted with the fire I can cause. Thor chuckled and I smiled.

''Gone'' I said. Thor put his hand on my shoulder.

''Bella, do you know about the avengers'' asked fury. I nodded.

''Would you join'' he asked. I frowned and thought for a second.

''You do not need me I would just be a distraction'' I said. Thor stepped forward.

''She would help with numerous things, this girl has a brain better than Stark'' he laughed. Fury looked at me wide eyed. I don't know who this Stark is, but I doubt I am better.

''Stop boasting'' I muttered. ''I really aren't a help, I am sorry'' I said.

Fury sighed.

''You may not think so but we know you are'' he said. I frowned.

''How'' I asked. He smiled.

''We have had eyes watching you ever since you entered earth we saw what you can do'' he said.

''Thats a lie, I don't even know what I can do'' I said. My father looked at me.

''Bella'' he said. I looked at all their faces and sighed.

''What about Loki, what do I get to do with him'' I said. Fury laughed a little.

''Whatever you want'' he said. No I didn't mean it like that. Loki stole me when I was a child. He almost killed me.

''This isn't permanent, Just for a little bit'' I said.

''How about this, take a trial run, see how you like it and then decide'' said Natasha. Good idea.

''Fine'' I said.