∆My concert, Call of Duty and the Request∆

Arianna's POV

I'm in the de-details with the devil
So now the world can never get me in my level
I just gotta get you off my cage
I'm a young lover's rage
Gonna need a spark to ignite

My songs know what you did in the dark

So light em up, up, up
Light em up, up, up
Light em up, up, up
I'm on fire

I screamed the lyrics of Light em up by Fall Out Boy at the top of my lungs. I folded one of my Falling In Reverse concert t-shirts messily and threw it in the cupboard. I had just returned back from school and was getting bored so my oh-so-wonderful conscience had told me to fold clothes and at the same time have a FOB concert.

Can't blame my conscience, can I?

Of course, you can't.

Wait, did my conscience just talk to me?

Yes, I did.

Wonderful.

"Can you just stop with this noise pollution? People have other better things to do than listen to your melodious voice," Chase yelled at me in annoyance, through my open window.

''You gotta re-define your terms, man. It's called having a concert and sometimes even fun," I retorted defensively, rolling my eyes.

"Well you could do that, without destroying other people's lives." He rolled his eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and put my tongue out. He shook his head and put his hand out in the air.

"There. We have a very mature person."

I just rolled my eyes. I stopped folding when he spoke."Do you wanna come over ?" he asked. Hell yeah.

"Hmm...." It's not like I had anything to do. "OK. Be there in 5." And with that I closed my window and pulled on a black FOB concert T-shirt, denim light wash skinny jeans and my black vans. I rushed to Chase's house and rang the doorbell. Though getting in through his window sounded was a more easier option.

No one.

I again rang the doorbell.

No one again.

I rang the doorbell for the third time.

UGH. Still no one.

I rang the bell a zabillon times (if that was even a word and if it wasn't, it was now 'cuz that showed the effort I put in) and waited for who knows how long? How dare that pathetic excuse of a human being keep me waiting?

Finally, after waiting for approximately two years, the door opened revealing. . .Sean? Wait, isn't Chase supposed to open the door for me? Has Chase possessed Sean's body because he didn't like his?

What kind of ridiculous thoughts do you have? I'm truly ashamed to be your conscience.

"Oh hey, Arianna." He smiled at me. Oh god, why hasn't any toothpaste brand asked him to be in their commercial yet?

"Umm. . hey ?" Am I supposed to call him Chase or Sean?

Oh my God, snap out of it. This is the real world for God's sake. People can't possess others bodies. If that were possible, I'd be in the body of Alex from Madagascar.

He chuckled and waved his hand, indicating for me to come in. "Chase told us that you were coming over." Oh, wonderful. So he just couldn't notify me that they were other people over.

"Us ?" I frowned in confusion. Please don't tell that is-

"Yeah. The whole gang," he clarified in an easy tone. Great. Just great.