∆Tutoring Mr. Yoder∆

Arianna's P.O.V

I turned around to be faced by the last person that I had expected to see, gulping indaudibly.

Jake.

I quickly rip off his arms from my waist and turn to look at him. Why is he even here ? Doesn't he know that it pains me to even look at him after what he did to me ?

''Hey Ari'' I slightly close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. Why is he acting as if nothing ever happened between us ?

''What do you want, Jake ? And what's this ?'' I bend down and pick up the basket. I peep in and see a cute, little kitten with a message. And that's when I decided to take a small visit down memory lane.

I tie my jogging shoes and head to my doorstep. I lock the door and jog to Starbucks. I don't know if its me or not, but I feel that the caramel frappe in London tastes kinda different from the one in New York. I get into the store and am approached by a waitress. I tell her my usual and she disappears into the back kitchen. The waitress here, knows my order by-heart. Back in the US, they wouldn't even serve me properly. I take the cup from her and pay the price. I jog around the park next to it. As I'm jogging, I feel like I'm being followed. I turn around but see no one. I head up to my doorstep and see a basket with a message attached to it. I open the basket and see a cute little kitten staring back at me. I take it in my arms and cuddle it. I LOVE kittens, but who could possibly know all that about me ? Unless he's some stalker...

Oh shut it.

I tear off the piece of paper attached to the basket and proceed to read it. It said :

Is there such a thing as love at first sight?

I didn't know, until I laid eyes on you

My love for you has no limits

How is it possible to feel so much for you ?

That's when I realized I had fallen for you

Though we may fight more than we get along,

I hope our relationship will never go wrong.

I love to be with you, I love you around.

I'm glad you're the one I found.

Though you may not see what you mean to me,

My love for you will always be.

I have loved you since the day we met.

And for me, it was love at first sight.

I hope it was the same for you.

Can you be with me forever ?

And I promise you that,

I give you my love eternally.

My heart starts beating real quick and at a point I felt that my heart was going to jump out of my body. I get a heart attack when I suddenly feel a pair of warm , loving hands wrapping themselves around my waist. I relaxed in his hold, when I figured it was only him.

''I love you a lot, Ari. Will you be my girlfriend ?'' he asks. I got the answer to the question almost immediately. YES. I do love him. For all the times that we've spent together and the moments that we had shared, I had always wanted to be more. I turn around at stare at him. He looks really hopeful. I give him a wide smile and just shake my head. I close the distance between us and feel his soft pink lips against mine.