∆ "You're forgiven" ∆

Arianna's P.O.V

I cut the phone call and fall back on to my bed. The world hates me. I just came back from that wrecked photoshoot and they say that I have to attend an after- party.

Ugh, I'm going to miss out on my beauty sleep. I was thinking about putting cucumbers dipped in milk over my eyes too. That shit is so-

Shut up, idiot. I have to attend this party and the worst part- I need a fucking dress.

I decided to dial Gwen and ask her to get me a dress from the mall when my phone started ringing. I checked the Caller ID-

Very unusual, indeed.

And saw that the caller was Jenna. Great, now why is she calling ? Maybe she needs my opinion on how to bother people. I picked up the call and answered it with a simple 'Hello'.

"Ariiannaa, my beautiful daughter" she screeched into the phone. Hate to say this but if I compare Courtney's voice to hers, oh how angelic Courtney's voice sounds.

I snort. "What do you want ?"

"Oh, so straight to the point ?"

"Yes, it would be metaphorical ear abuse if you spoke any more with that annoying voice of yours." I could almost imagine her rolling her eyes.

"I need you to wear a dress from JMW to the after- party." Ok, what ?

"What makes you think that I'll agree to it ?" I ask her.

"Oh darling, from that video I came to know how much you love JMW. So I don't think there's going to be a problem." I can already sense her smirk. Dang ! She saw the fucking video. Great, must have given her ego a 1000m boost.

Well on one hand, it would be weird if I don't weird a JMW dress after all that things I said about them. But isn't what I wear my choice ?

I'm pretty sure mostly all the model's are going to be dressed in designer wear. It would be awkward if I show up in a dress from Forever 21. So I'll just have to accept it.

"Fine !" I snap at her. She clears her throat on the other line. "Great, I'll send Pierce over to deliver your dress." I start to panic. Pierce ? I had done a great job at avoiding him. I don't care if she sends Justin Bieber. Anyone but Pierce.

"Why Pierce ? Why can't you send Jason ?"

"That's because Jason has a shoot with Lara. And aren't you and Piece friends ? Oops, I forgot. A beautiful friendship broken because of me. Tsk tsk. But Pierce is giving you the dress and that's final. "

I start to argue but stop when I discovered that the bitch hung up on me. Sometimes I think she finds her happiness in my misery.

Yeah that must be it.

I look down at my attire and shake my head. No. No way am I letting Pierce see me in my favourite SpongeBob SquarePants PJ's. No offence to SpongeBob.

I keep myself occupied by playing Angry Grandma Rush. I bet this would be Jenna 15 years from now on.

Why 15 years ? I can already see that coming in two months.

The doorbell rang to indicate Pierce's arrival. I get up from the couch and open the door. I come face to face with a sheepish Pierce. I eyed the red and purple JMW cover in his hand, that he had extended towards me.

"Thank you, Pierce." I say and close the door, when. He plants his leg in between the door and the doorframe.

"Please, I need to talk to you." He pleads. Oh hell no, he isn't. He is the one who used my trust to get something he wants. I bet it's the 'I can explain, it was not on purpose' speech.