∆The Photo Shoot∆

Arianna's P.O.V

''Ugh, what now ?'' I stare at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was an abandoned bird's nest and I had dark circles. I had already picked out a black crop top that stopped a bit above my belly, displaying my belly button, and a black high waist shorts. I don't wanna look like some slut, exposing everything, unlike many others. I apply some eyeliner and mascara and clamber into my car.

You forgot your hair !

No worries, that's why we have the multi-talented Arianna Byrnes for !

Lame

I sigh and leave my hair open. I reach school and close the door of the car. I walked in and received starts of different types from different students. Wolf whistles and perverted glances from the guys and disgusted looks from the gals. Many didn't even react. Like come on, Give me a break. I'm a model. What do you all expect ?

School got over quickly. Here I am. in the last period. Stuck with Miss Morgan.

''Excuse me, miss ?'' I raise my hands.

''Yes, Miss Byrnes ?'' she raised her eyebrows as she turned to me from the board.

''I'm kinda sick, so may I go to the nurse ?'' I give her a sick and pleading look. She nodded her head quickly. I ran out of the building and drove as fast as I could to the venue.

Now you're all set for the shooting of Fast and Furious 8.

I rush out to see a familiar face by the entrance. I am hundred and one percent sure that I have seen this guy somewhere. I rush in to see Stacy and a few others, waiting with the camera and lights.

''Arianna, quick ! Go change in these'' She pushed a piece of cloth in my hands and shooed me to the changing room. It was a huge oversized one - shouldered sweater with a few holes on the arms, that came just one millimeter under my butt.

Wait, so no leggings or jeans ?

Its Victoria's Secret, dumbass. What do you think ?

Yeah sorry.

I also got a black underwear and a lacy black bra. I quickly put them on and rushed to the set. I did several and various poses that tired me and I was in desperate need of food to refill my energy.

''Stace, is it over ?'' I asked impatiently, with both hands on my hips.

''Yes and by the way, you kinda look cute in that sweater. Show those legs off a bit.'' she added with a wink. I just shook my head and headed straight to the supermarket. No, Stacy wasn't lesbian, if that was what you were thinking. She just liked to get under my skin.

I was still in that sweater. There won't be many people at the store, I guess. I parked my car and got in the store. I grabbed a ready made Italian meal and was heading to the counter, when a voice made me stop in my tracks.

''Nice legs you've got there'' said an all too familiar voice. I turned back to see the whole gang standing. Their facial expressions changed when I turned. From lust to disbelief.

''A-A-Arianna ?'' Austin said again with his jaw hanging, while he eyed me from head to toe. I bet he was going to flirt with me and get me in to bed.

'Erm.. Yeah. I-I gottta go. Bye guys '' I waved and took my package, when Carter caught my hand and whipped me around.

''I'm very disappointed in you, Arianna'' he said and slowly shook his head.

''Gee, sorry Dad. But I had a photo shoot'' even my Dad wouldn't say that. He knows about these shoots but he never said anything. He wasn't ever concerned.