∆The new student∆

Arianna's P.O.V

Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long.

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,

I woke up to the melodious sound of Patrick Stump and as I get up, I face-planted myself to the ground.

"Owww," I groaned out in pain. This was definitely not the way I wanted to be woken up in the morning.

I got up with great determination and headed to the washroom. After doing all that I needed to, I put on a TØP concert t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black converses. I applied my usual makeup- eyeliner, mascara including lipgloss.

I grabbed an apple and headed to the car. I opened my garage and decide to take Wenda. Driving steadily to school, I parked my car in the parking lot. I walked in through the entrance and searched for a familiar face. Ultimately, I see a brunette with her back facing me. Yes, that would be Holly. "Holly! " I screamed from where I was standing. She didn't turn.

"Holly! " I again screamed.

She didn't respond. I shook my head and ran up to her. I pulled her by her shoulders. ''Holly, why aren't y-" The girl twirled around and stared at me with an angry expression.

"Let go of my shoulders," she yelled. A girl with high cheekbones and unnaturally pretty hazel eyes turned to look at me. I'd say she was pretty, but the angry frown marred on her face said otherwise. Shit, this isn't Holly and she looks really angry.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I thought you were-" Suddenly, her facial expression took a whole 180-degree turn as it contorted from angry to surprised and then eventually shocked.

"Wait, are you Arianna Byrnes? " Her eyes widened, as she realized who she was standing in front of.

"Errr.... yeah," I answered, scratching the nape of my neck. She jumped up and down and started squealing. I resisted the urge to clasp my ears with my hands. I mean I could do it, but that would be plain rude.

"Oh my God, I am your biggest fan. Please ?" She spoke with a pleasant tone, giving me a pleading look. I have. . .high school fans? I stifled the smirk that was begging to appear on my face. Wait, where am I supposed to sign? Her face? I looked at her, confused, and glanced down. She handed me a small book. Oh wow.

"Autograph please," she pleaded, giving me a wide smile. I smiled back, like how I always did and signed her book. What the fuck? She already had my name written. On the next page, I saw the name, Chris Pine. My conscience snorted.

Good luck with that.

"And by the way, my name is Mia." At least she isn't the type of fangirl that would go all crazy on my ass. I respect her for that. Though it was unfortunate that I wouldn't remember her name after two minutes.

"Oh okay. Bye, Mia ! See you later !" I waved at her, politely, and proceeded to my first class.

Physics.

I headed to class and opened the door. Everyone was chatting or either on their phones as usual. I'd hate to be late and make a bad impression on the teacher. After all, you know what they say; A person's first impression is their last impression.

I remembered this one time in 2nd grade there was a new admission. Her name was Flora Valient. She introduced herself and I could say she was a respectable, not-too-bad, decent girl. But all that drained away when I saw her scratching her butt. Ever since I haven't talked to her. Why do you ask?