∆ A shower of bowling pins ∆

Arianna's P.O.V

I run to the entrance, dragging a very lethargic Austin along with me. Like is this guy even serious ? How does he expect me to be the next Usain Bolt when he's slowing me down ? When I heard he was the school's quarterback, my conscience made up her mind that he would be very athletic and well-built. So according to my conscience, he should be fast in running.

Exactly !

But now suck it up, consco. You're bloody wrong the whole bloody time.

Oh please, look who's talking. You're the same bloody person who never ever bloody thought would fall for this bloody amazingly hot guy. Yet now look at you. You're on a bloody date with him. And did you just call me bloody consco ? Who even calls that ?

FYI, Consco I did. And I bloody didn't know that this would bloody happen.

But I bloody did. And you're bloody falling hard for him. I know you're-

And suddenly I bump into the glass doors and fall backwards on my precious butt. I'm fully sprawled on the floor now. I groan in pain and look up to see a shocked Austin.

Ok, I didn't practically mean to fall for him...

Yeah, you bloody made me fall at his feet. What a genius ! This is called falling down, not falling for someone, consco.

''Are you alright ?'', he helps me up and puts his hands on my cheek.

'Bloody stupid conscience', I mutter under my breath.

''What was that ?'', he asks.

''Oh nothing, just thankful for your help.'' He smiles in return and we walk to the counter, hand-in-hand.

Awww, this is so damn bloody cute.

We reach the counter and are met with a pathetic excuse for a woman at the counter. She reeked of cheap perfume, her lips were smeared with lipstick in a more horrendous way than Miranda Sings ( In this case, I suggest Miranda to go for Miss America), her eyeliner was all over her eyes and some on her forehead, her blush on her cheeks reached till her ears and she had a face tattoo near her eye. It was a lame design, I'd say. Some parallel and horizontal lines.

Till now I thought Zayn Malik was the only dumb enough person to do that, but now I'm fully convinced.

Shut up, consco. Zayn's Mind Of Mine tattoo was off the hook ! This girl tried hard. What a wannabe. Hmph. The girl looked roughly 25. Although I'd say she was more because of a fat mole on her left cheek, above her lip. She was manicuring her nails, until our approach. She looked up from her desk and rolled her eyes.

''Hello, I'd like to-'' Austin starts but is cut off by the creepy girl.

''Hey there, sir'', she pulls her tank top low, so her cleavage was exposed and bends real low. I internally gag and look away embarrassed.

Do something !

But when I look at Austin, he's clearly not affected by her. He asks for two tickets and she replies with an 'ok' and an unwanted wink. I clench my jaw and step forward.

''Listen up, whatever-your-name-is. You better give our tickets fast, you Mind-of-Mine wannabe. We don't have all day.''

She just rolls her eyes and continues to type something on her computer.

That's more like it.

She hands Austin the tickets and an additional chit of paper, which when I peeked into, had her number.

Great, now a Carly Rae Jepsen wannabe.

She winked at him and made a phone sign near her ear, mouthing 'Call me'. Ok, so am I invisible or is it that she chose to ignore me ? Either way, I'm offended. But hey, it would have been cool if I were invisible.

Ariann-

I could get away from all the miseries of life.

You hav-

No one would be able to see me. I might be able to steal a few donuts from Dunkin' Donuts or-

Liste-

Maybe even sneak in a latte from Starbucks. Yeah, that's just the perfect and ideal thing to-

YOU BLOODY USELESS HUMAN BEING ! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT BITCH TRYING TO STEAL YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND ? NOW LISTEN TO ME, YOU DUMB PERSONALITY. GO THERE AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT AUSTIN FUCK-WHATEVER-HIS-MIDDLE-NAME-IS PARKER IS YOURS. AND CAN YOU PLEASE GET HER A BETTER TOP OR ANYTHING, BECAUSE I SEE RIGHT THERE, AUSTIN JUNIOR IS HAVING AN ERECTION.

I fill up with rage and clear my throat. I crane my neck to look at her nametag and sigh in exasperation. Her name tag was halfway jutting out of her tank top, in the middle of her cleavage. Gosh, this is a bowling centre for the Angel's sake. I could make out her name to be 'Lucy'.

Lucy ? More like Lucifer.

I catch Austin's hand and drag him towards our lane.

''You look hot when you're jealous'', he whispers into my ear. I blush, but stand my ground.

''I wasn't jealous or anything. I felt like puking at the sight of her. Eww. She really needs tips from Zoella.'' He just laughs and kisses the side of my head. My whole body turned into jello by this simple gesture.

Oh, Austin. The things you do to me. I put on the shoes that Lucifer gave me and nod my head at him.

He steps forward and takes the ball. He swings it a few times and throws it. He put down 6 out of 10. Not bad. He again swings and this time it only hit one. He clenches his jaw and smiles sweetly at me. I take my ball from Austin and step back. I run and throw the ball, closing my eyes. After a second, I open my eyes to see that I had hit all 10 targets ! I smirk at him and allow him to take his turn. With a look of determination on his face, he steps forward and swings the ball. Suddenly a tall bald guy in a black suit walks across the lane in slow motion.

DA FUQ ? THIS AIN'T NO MOVIE SHOOTING THAT I SEE YA WALKIN LIKE YOU BE THE VILLAIN.

The ball rolled in high speed and hit the guy. The guy does a floor summersault and lands on the ground face first. Me and Austin exchange glances that could only mean-

''RUN'', Austin took my arm and we sped out of the bowling center. I look back and see a couple of buff guards following us. Mr.Baldy had an icepack to his forehead and was seated on a foldable chair. We run all around NY, hoping that the guards give up and go back. But sadly they don't. We keep on running and when I look back again, I see the guard aiming a bowling pin at us.

Oh, so they're heavily armed. I see.

''Austin, the guy is about to throw a bowling pin. Watch ou-'' Before I could complete my sentence, the bowling pin is thrown above our heads, but we don't stop. All of a sudden, a shower of bowling pins rain miraculously from the sky hitting our heads. We try ducking but without any success. Austin pulls me into an abandoned alleyway and we crouch to the right of the dumpster. The guards keep on running, failing to notice our absence. One guard separates himself from the crowd and walks slowly to the dumpster. Austin hold me tighter and breathes slowly into my hair.

''Erik, C'mon. We need to catch them.'' Another guy taps Erik on the shoulder and says. Erik nods and leaves,

I let out the breath that I was holding and relax in Austin's grip. I turn to him and smile. 'Guess we're safe now.''

''Guess we are.'' I look into his brown pretty eyes then his pink lips. He looks down at mine and cups my face, kissing me softly. The kiss turns hungry. I kiss him with all my might.

Never would I have thought that my date would go like this.