∆ 'International Skimpy Outfit Day' [I] ∆

Arianna's P.O.V

I slid into Wenda after cutting the call with Jason. Apparently JMW was hosting some event and I had to be there. Its been quite a few days since I witnessed Austin's bruised body and to be honest, half my life in the meantime was spent on what to ask him. I drove to Times New Palace and got out. The sunny weather glazed over my exposed legs in maroon shorts along with a white halter tee and unbuttoned maroon and indigo flannel shirt.

I walked into the hotel and was expecting loads of girls in skimpy clothing and guys flirting with them, but what I saw was completely not what I was expecting. The girls were dressed in rompers, bikinis and swimsuits while the guys were either shirtless or were only putting on shirts with swimming trunks.

And here I am, in a flannel shirt and maroon shorts; the only overdressed one. I noticed Jenna put on a pair of sunglasses and sip on some drink. I walked aimlessly around the huge building in search of a familiar face. And that's when I caught a glimpse of Jason, talking to some girl, who was playing with the ends of her hair.

Definitely flirting.

Lucky he's gay. Or whoever would be his girlfriend would flip shit.

''Jason !'' I waved at him , when he glanced in my direction. He smiled at me and said something to the girl. When I finally got up to him, he furrowed his eyebrows and took in my attire, raising his eyebrows. I put my hands up in exasperation. ''No one told me !'' I whined.

''Oh, that's a complete lie. I remember telling you each and every thing that happens on this day.''

''You talk like it's some International Earth Day.''

More like 'International Skimpy Outfit Day'.

''That's because it happens every year. The Bikini Bash 2016. On this day, every year this event happens and a week later they announce the Rookie of the Year. One male and one female.''

''Rookie... of the year ?''

He hummed and simply nodded. '' One each from both male and female category. They go to Conwy Castle in Britain for the next round and if they get selected again- They go to another place. Sorta like levels. Whover wins in the finale wins, gets to be Swimsuit Champ of the year.''

''Woah. So this stuff only happens in JMW ?''

''Yeah.'' I slowly nod, comprehensing the information that I was told. I notice that the hall was less crowded and that some models were getting into black GMC's. Jason looked at his watch and ushered me out of the room. ''Crap, we're gonna be late.''

He rummaged through the closet and gave me a teal romper. I thanked him and put it on in the washroom. After I finished, I followed him and got into another GMC. They were totally four people in the car. Two unidentified guys, Jason and me. The car had two back seats, so the two guys in the first one and me and Jason in the second. Once they noticed our presence, they turned around and gave me a dazzling smiles.

''Hey, beautiful.'' said a guy with blonde hair and green eyes.

''Hey.'' I responded back.

''Names Josh. You must be Arianna Byrnes. Right ?'' he smirked and that instant I knew from where he got my name.

From those freaking Cosmopolitan magazines.

He averted his eyes to Jason and his smirk grew wide with amusement. ''And Jason, huh ?'' Ok, so there was something wrong with the tone of voice he was using. Almost like he was mocking us. The dude next to him rolled his eyes and whacked Josh's head.

''I don't think we've met before, so how do you know me ?'' Jason asks Josh.

''Are you seriously asking me that ?'' Josh asks with a look of disbelief, as if Jason asked the world's most stupidest question. '' The whole world knows you after that stunt you pulled .'' Jason furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at me. By stunt, did he mean...