∆ The After- Party ∆

Arianna's P.O.V

Suddenly 'Who Let The Dogs Out' started playing and everyone's heads snapped towards me.

What ? Don't worry, I didn't let them out.

I felt a vibration on my butt and immediately my hand went to my jeans pocket. I retrieved my phone and furrowed my eyebrows. I don't remember keeping this ringtone for anybody. I checked the caller ID and internally let out an 'ohhh' when I saw it was Jason. I declined it due to everybody staring at me. Hopefully I'll call him later. I put it back in my pocket and shoved both my hands in the front pockets.

''Would anybody mind telling me what's going on ?'' I raise an eyebrow. Suddenly Chase and Holly started jumping and raising their hands.

''I'll tell her ! My mouth has the amazing talent of narrating and I can do it better than you.'' Chase smirked at Holly while she glared at him.

''Oh please, the only talent your mouth ever has is shoving that damn tongue of yours down my sister's throat !'' Holly stood back and smirked, happy with her reply to Chase.

''Hey, you can't just criticize my mouth like that ! Besides-'' Ryan cut him off and gave them both a killer glare. ''Both of you, shut up. Gwen, you explain.'' Gwen smiled and stood up.

''Oh and Arianna ?'' Ryan smirked at me. I furowed my eyebrows. ''You might have to sit down.'' I sit down on the STD infected couch and Gwen started explaining the 'reconciliation plan'.

***

I smoothed the soft material of my dress and got into the party hall, my hands entertwined with Jake's.

I was dressed in a black dress that was short in front and long behind with a pair of black pumps. I thought Jason would be the one to pick me up, but he was going with Pierce and so I didn't want to be a third wheel. I'm pretty sure Austin would be there, with some slut clinging to his arm. Jake was also going and since he was free, he offered to pick me up.

It wasn't like those usual high school parties, but sorta similar. There was clear light and people weren't half naked or grinding against each other. They were talking decently and dancing like humans. Well teenagers at my school are humans too, but with their humping and grinding it's hard to believe they actually are.

"If you need anything, just text me okay ?" I snapped my gaze back to Jake and nodded at him. He had to see some one important and didn't want to leave me, moreover I had to also see Jason. I had a feeling that he was stuck with Lara.

I walked past the washrooms and was about to enter a posh room when the washroom door opened and I saw Austin. To say he looked striking would be an understatement. He was just wearing a normal T-shirt and jeans with a blazer on top, but he still managed to take my breath away. We both locked gazes and just stood there staring at each other, when he took the first move.

He muttered something like 'fuck this' and pinned me to the wall. His hands made their way to my waist and stayed there. We were so close, that our foreheads were touching and I could feel his hot minty breath on my lips. I stared at him in shock. His gaze landed on my lips and he slowly leaned in.

Wait is he gonna kiss me ? His husky lips lingered around my jaw and he left a trail of kisses from my jaw to the crook of my neck. I tilted my head back when he started sucking my soft spot. It was like an explosion of different emotions. I wanted this. I wanted him.

"Austin" my voice came put raspy and I almost resisted letting out a moan. He shushed me and attached his lips to mine. My hands immediately flew to around his neck and started tugging his soft hair.