Metal face

Metal face smiled "so Snow, you're moms really Christian. How do you deal with that?"
I shrugged "It doesn't brother me that much. She's only like that cause my dad abandoned us when I was born. Or maybe even before that, I'm not really sure."
He nodded "My mother walked out on me at the age of five and my dad killed himself when I was seven. I live my grandparents and they're Christian too. They yelled at me for the face piercings and how I'm an atheist."
I nodded.
Wow. That's horrible that he had to deal with all this stuff....
I glanced around.
Where was Bunni? He said he'd be right back....
Metal face sighed "Snow, you don't hate me right?"
I looked at him and quickly shook my head "Why would you think that?"
He laughed "No particular reason. I just can't read emotions so I have to ask."
I nodded.
He smiled as he looked behind me "For people who don't like each other they sure do hang around each other."
I turned to see Bunni and Lucas walking towards us, they seemed to be arguing.
"You're an idiot!" Lucas yelled "Why would you say that!?"
Bunni rolled his eyes then smiled at me "Hey lovely, sorry it took so long."
Lucas sighed, his blue eyes full of worry and stress.
I frowned "what's wrong?"
Lucas sighed "Nothing for you to worry over. Just some family drama."
Bunni frowned over this comment then checked his phone "we should go in."