New kid

As Lucas and I walked to the tree I felt someone watching me.
I glanced around and made eye contact with a guy with messy red hair and green eyes.
Once we made eye contact he looked away and walked into the school.
"You listening?" Quinn asked "I said since Lucas and you have a pool we should have a pool party."
I nodded.
Ever since Quinn, Dan, and Metalface found out that I'm living with Lucas they've seen desperate to visit.
"It's been at least a month and still no party" Metalface said.
Lucas laughed "Why do you guys act like I live in a castle or something?"
"You do live in a castle" both Bunni and I said.
Lucas laughed "Fine, you guys want to come tonight to swim in the pool."
Dan smiled widely "You're the best!!"
Quinn squeezed her hand and they went to ditch together.
Lucas laughed as Bunni rolled his eyes then I noticed he was watching someone.
I turned to see the guy I had seen before only now he had on earphones but he was also watching us. He put on glasses and smiled and winked then disappeared into the crowed.
"Who's that?" Bunni asked.
"He was watching me this morning" I told them "but I thought it was just an awkward glance before."
Lucas frowned "Perhaps another brother?"
I sighed.
These brothers were a handful.